Windows 10: First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

Discus and support First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i_post_tech_articles, Oct 29, 2019.

1. First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

/u/i_post_tech_articles, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone Mobile

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10

1. First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Making phone calls

2. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  3. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  4. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  5. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  6. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  7. Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Your Phone App allows you to receive and make calls once it is connected to the computer. However, if you are facing issues that […] This post Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  9. Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s first look at Windows 10’s phone dialer for Your Phone app: Your Phone app, which is built into Windows 10, is truly great if you’re an Android user and you want to get your text messages, recent photos, and Android notifications on your PC without even touching your handset. Microsoft is bringing some much-needed smartphone...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651