Windows 10: First look: Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Discus and support First look: Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It's a tradition. Another Windows release, another non-reviewer's review by yours truly. (I call my reviews "non-reviewer" ones because unlike some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

First look: Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Read more: First look: Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 24, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Jckinnick Win User
    Why have I not recieved the latest Windows 10 upgrade with the new look

It looks like they are just rolling them out to 350 million people first.

Jckinnick, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Phone Man Win User

Phone Man, Jul 25, 2016
  5. Cowbell Win User
    Hopefully this RTM will fix the Start Menu issue of periodically becoming non-responsive.

Cowbell, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. First look: Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft's Anniversary Update

2. Windows 11 first look

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 first look: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-first-look/c1e8f4fe-b22b-4068-ac95-26469700eed9
  3. A first look at Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at Windows Sandbox: Windows Sandbox is a new virtualization feature that Microsoft will integrate in Windows 10. Windows Sandbox allows users and administrators to run software in a sandbox so that it cannot harm the underlying system. Sandboxing is not a new concept but users had to resort to...
  4. after win10 anniversary update games look frozen but they are not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after win10 anniversary update games look frozen but they are not: Woke up to my computer updating to windows 10 anniversary update, thought ok whatever. after starting a game and alt tabbing out to do a few things. i get back in and notice the screen is frozen but the game is still running, you can still interact with everything and hit the...
  5. Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 anniversary update: Hi all this update is killing me I called MS they downloaded it agene for me .I get freezing and bsod every time I play a game and sometimes at idle I updated, repaired every game I have . I am tempted to buy windows10pro and block updates if I can. sorry for the rant I am...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.: So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime...
  7. First one with windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    First one with windows 10 anniversary update: Who will it be? With no glitches. What time? Where are you located? What do you really notice improved over old 10? If you are a paying customer, did you get your monies worth? Are loading times (software and boot speeds). Add your questions if you have some. 58031
  8. Anniversary Update - Clean Install - First Impressions

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update - Clean Install - First Impressions: My first impressions: Pros: Seems a bit faster overall - I did a complete system image backup in 00:02:09 (previously took 00:02:35) OS install uses less space (at least for my installation) Event viewer shows no new instances (I had two known issues before and they are...
  9. ChakraCore’s first anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    ChakraCore’s first anniversary: Today marks the one year anniversary of open-sourcing ChakraCore – the core of the Chakra JavaScript engine that powers Microsoft Edge – under the MIT license. We wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone in the community who has contributed, helped and partnered...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Microsoft Store Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Microsoft Store Tour: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Come join members of Windows and Devices Group Engineering team in select Microsoft Stores from June 27-July 2nd to learn more about the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and the Windows Insider Program. At each Microsoft Store...