Windows 10: First Major Update for Windows 10 Available

Discus and support First Major Update for Windows 10 Available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Today, we reach our next milestone as the first major update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

First Major Update for Windows 10 Available

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, Nov 11, 2015

2. Update 1511 Bug: Need more warning to do a system image BEFORE big new feature installation starts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The Windows 10 Update, which includes additional features and improvements, will automatically download and install when it becomes available.

Updates are important to provide significant benefits, such as improved security and reliability.

First Major Update for Windows 10 Available Today

First Major Update for Windows 10 Available Today - Windows Experience Blog

I would also suggest you to stay tuned to windows blog to get more information about major updates.

Windows Blog

Reply us if you have any further queries .We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 11, 2015
  4. Geneo Win User

downloading...

First Major Update for Windows 10 Available [​IMG]

Geneo, Nov 11, 2015
  5. Thanks for that! *Cool *Thumbs

Cluster Head, Nov 11, 2015
  6. jtjt00 Win User
    First Major Update for Windows 10 Available [​IMG]

jtjt00, Nov 11, 2015
  7. ISO's are up on MSDN, downloading as I type this. Insider page download now takes you to the Windows Media Creation Tool download page. That looks to have been updates as well, doesn't offer Home or Pro, just Windows 10. Must be multi edition like the MSDN ISO's now?

alphanumeric, Nov 11, 2015
  8. Geneo Win User

Well crap, after downloading it said there were problems, try again later, and windows update shows no new updates now. What the...

Geneo, Nov 11, 2015
  9. z3r010 Win User
    Nothing showing for me *cry

z3r010, Nov 11, 2015
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    No update from MS here.....just checked, guess still to early for my time zone. *Sad

OldMike65, Nov 11, 2015
  11. mkdr Win User
    Just got it so far on all my devices... except my desktop (~: my luck

12. What country are you in?

paulsalter, Nov 11, 2015
  13. OldMike65 Win User

Same here guys...nothing is showing....yet....*Sad

OldMike65, Nov 11, 2015
  14. mkdr Win User
    Germany

15. His time (08:20 AM) is the same as mine (Iowa, USA). I see mkdr's in Germany. That's weird, that their time is the same as ours in the Midwestern US.

robertwnielsen, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

1. First Major Update for Windows 10 Available - Similar Threads - Major Update Available

2. Major Issues With Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Issues With Windows 10 Update: I've tried what seems like everything and nothing has worked. My Windows REFUSES to update and I have no idea what could be wrong. When I run sfs scan it says I need to restart my pc so Ill do that but it just says it again after; It gives me this error notification when I...
  3. Major Issues With Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Issues With Windows 10 Update: I've tried what seems like everything and nothing has worked. My Windows REFUSES to update and I have no idea what could be wrong. When I run sfs scan it says I need to restart my pc so Ill do that but it just says it again after; It gives me this error notification when I...
  4. Major Issues With Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The first major Windows 11 Update may be released in Summer 2022

in Windows 10 News
    The first major Windows 11 Update may be released in Summer 2022: When Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021, it revealed plans to release one feature update per year for the operating system and increase the support lifecycle of each version. [ATTACH] Previously, the company released two feature updates per year for Windows 10, even...
  6. Major Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Windows Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. Is it safer to turn off the AV and Firewall before installing the update ? Or is it OK to leave them on. ZoneAlarm is very...
  7. Major Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Windows Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. Is it safer to turn off the AV and Firewall before installing the update ? Or is it OK to leave them on. 142322
  8. 1920x1080 not available since major update this morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1920x1080 not available since major update this morning: My Windows 10 updated and now my monitor's native resolution 1920x1080 is no longer available. My monitor is now stuck at 1600x1200! I had 1920x1080 before the update and now I have no way of returning it to 1920x1080! 1920x1080 is not even listed as a valid mode! My...
  9. I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...: I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...[MEDIA] 29836
  10. The new Office.com gets first major update

in Windows 10 News
    The new Office.com gets first major update: Back in April, we started rolling out a new Office 365 home page experience that provided a redesigned environment for commercial, education and home users to collaborate and work across every device. The update also delivered improved access to recent files and folders and...