Windows 10: First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available

Discus and support First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft released the first official Windows 11 ISO image today. You can head over to the official Software Download page on Microsoft's website to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Aug 20, 2021.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available

Microsoft released the first official Windows 11 ISO image today. You can head over to the official Software Download page on Microsoft's website to download the ISO to your system.

Note that you need to be a member of the Insider Preview program to download the ISO image. Since it is not stable, but a preview release, it is recommended to download and install the operating system only on test systems.

Windows 11 ISO is available as a Dev and Beta channel release for non-Enterprise and Enterprise use. All versions have the build number 22000.132

• Windows Insider Preview is built for users across the globe and includes Home, Pro, Education, and Home Single Language.
    • Windows Insider Preview Enterprise is built to address the needs of large and midsize organizations and comes with the management tools that IT administrators need.
    • Windows Insider Preview Home China is built for consumers in?China and is delivered in Simplified Chinese. First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available windows-11-iso-download.png

Once you have selected an edition, you are asked to select the desired product language before you get a download link that is valid for 24 hours.

Downloads have a size of about 5 Gigabytes each. Once downloaded, you may install the Windows 11 operating system in a virtual environment, or copy it to USB devices for traditional installations on physical devices.

PCs that you install the Windows 11 Insider Preview image on don't need an Insider account for sign-in or activation.

The Windows 11 ISO can be used to perform a clean install or in-place upgrade on a system running Microsoft's Windows operating system.

Windows 11 In-Place Upgrade:

1. Double-click on the downloaded Windows 11 ISO image to open it. Windows mounts the image so that you may access the files it contains.
    2. Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the installation process.
    3. Make sure you select "Keep Windows settings, personal files, and apps" during setup.

Windows 11 Clean Install:

1. Double-click on the downloaded Windows 11 ISO image to open it. Windows mounts the image so that you may access the files it contains.
    2. Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the installation process.
    3. Make sure you select "change what to keep" and then "nothing" during setup to perform a clean install of Windows 11.

Now You: have you tried Windows 11 already? Do you plan to?

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Aug 20, 2021

2. Need a Windows 7 Home Premium ISO DL

Here is the official Digital River downloads for all of the Windows 7 versions.

Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads

Never have to worry about getting any dang virus's from them. They are the official ISO images.

stinger608, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Aug 20, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

1. First official Windows 11 ISO image is now available - Similar Threads - official ISO image

2. The first feature drop for the Windows 11 2022 Update is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The first feature drop for the Windows 11 2022 Update is now available: Microsoft released the first feature drop for its Windows 11 operating system today. The company published the first feature update for Windows 11, called the Windows 11 2022 Update, late last month. It announced back then that it would introduce some new features in October,...
  3. Windows 11 Install using first ISO!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Install using first ISO!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to install Windows 11 on my new PC and I've Windows 11 first ISO 21H2 but I will miss lot of updates and It will harder to go closer to build 10.0.22621 through Windows update. I think it will take month to make 2022 update come out. What...
  4. Windows 11 Install using first ISO!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Install using first ISO!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to install Windows 11 on my new PC and I've Windows 11 first ISO 21H2 but I will miss lot of updates and It will harder to go closer to build 10.0.22621 through Windows update. I think it will take month to make 2022 update come out. What...
  5. Repair Windows 11 with Iso image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair Windows 11 with Iso image: Hello,i have after upgrade to win 11 some crashes. Now i want repair the installation.I create an iso with the MS tool and start the installation. The progress is blocked with the message that the installation routine isn't able to check that my PC is ready for install Win...
  6. Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for Windows 10: Back in late 2018, Microsoft announced that it will be replacing EdgeHTML in Microsoft Edge browser with Chromium to contribute to the open source community and deliver more features in a short period of time. Today, Microsoft Chromium Edge is now officially available for...
  7. What ISO images are available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What ISO images are available: What if the ISO image is a later version than my computer 1809 vs. 1803, can I use the 1809 iso to create a USB recovery boot drive? Will I then be able to repair the BSOD (that I'm reasonably sure is being caused by a bad driver. My machine would run for days in Safe Mode,...
  8. First Windows 10 19H1 ISOs now available for download for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 10 19H1 ISOs now available for download for Insiders: Microsoft has also released ISOs of Windows 10 19H1 update and you can use it upgrade your PC right now. It’s important to note that Windows 10 19H1 is in preview and it comes with several bugs. Yesterday, Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 18272 to the Windows Insiders in...
  9. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO images now available for download: Microsoft has just released new ISO images for Windows insiders, though it’s important to note that it doesn’t come with any additional changes. Windows 10 Build 17738 ISO image is now available for download for the registered Insiders and you can use it to upgrade your PC to...
  10. Official Windows 10 ISO Media download available from MS

in Windows 10 Support
    Official Windows 10 ISO Media download available from MS: Here's the link. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html Enjoy. 9229