Windows 10: First PC build [problem, please help]

Discus and support First PC build [problem, please help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10, I downloaded and installed Realtak drivers (audio and Lan from Asrock). After restarting Pc it never reaches the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NETFLIX-ad, Nov 25, 2019.

1. First PC build [problem, please help]

After installing Windows 10, I downloaded and installed Realtak drivers (audio and Lan from Asrock). After restarting Pc it never reaches the Windows logo, I just get colorful noise/snow.

I've tried Cmos battery reset, but didn't work.

I am able to enter into BIOS.

submitted by /u/NETFLIX-ad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NETFLIX-ad, Nov 25, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 25, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

First PC build [problem, please help]

System build help First PC build [problem, please help] :)

Hi!

A friend of mine want a new PC and would buy it at ALTERNATE.at - Apple, Notebook, PC und Technik günstig kaufen where there is a PC component selection for custom build PCs since he cant do it himself.

I would recommend him a 1151 socket desktop.

Please help me with putting together a list of components including separate CPU cooler.

I think he would love an i7 6700K and a GTX 970 but I am open on suggestions.

Price should be somewhere about 1600€ including Windows 10 Home x64.

thanks, Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

First PC build [problem, please help]

1. First PC build [problem, please help] - Similar Threads - build problem please

2. Help with my first pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my first pc: I really don't know where i should post this but i'm honestly out of options... a little backstory. The place where i work were getting new computers and i got to have one of the old ones. So i took it home and turned it on to find that it's not activated. And i have no idea...
  3. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up: PLEASE HELP! Windows freezing I just finished my first build. I installed an M.2 and I purchased and downloaded windows to a flash drive. Got Windows installed. Everything seemed to work and I installed Windows through a flash drive. But now Windows just freezes on boot up....
  4. A problem with Movie Maker. Help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with Movie Maker. Help please.: My Windows Movie Maker warps the videos I save. I'm not sure what version of Movie Maker but the videos are MOV format from my iphone. After the editing is done and saved, some clips are warped and stretched out. Why does this happen and how can it be fixed? Thanks!...
  5. keyboard problems (Please help!)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard problems (Please help!): On my keyboard if I press backspace, delete, or arrows, it highlights the text and I can not click out of it. did I hit a command or something? I need help as soon as possible I need to plane a trip for someone by tomorrow!...
  6. Please help with this problem

Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  7. Signing In Problems Help Please

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signing In Problems Help Please: When my lap top starts up I want my local account to be default when I sign in but I can't seem to find out how. It seems that the computer when setup is default some how. I don't have any other accounts, please help. 41572
  8. two BSOD problems please help

two BSOD problems please help: I get them randomly and I only have seen two errors .. one was "system thread not handled" and the other is video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys and I'm pretty sure both are related to the NVIDIA card but I don't know what to do, I went to safe mode I uninstalled it completely and...
  9. Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..

Help Please! Pc keeps on BSODing ..: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:27:59 AM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051817-27359-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0) Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x23, 0x41, 0x1, 0xFFFFE20D3983D820) Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER file...
  10. Wierd Problem- please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wierd Problem- please help!: I put windows 10 on my test machine that was running 8.1 pro everything went smoothly I have not had a real time last night to play around with it so i shut the pc down When turning it on this morning I got the Windows Screen and now everything is black. I have a mouse...