Windows 10: First PC build [problem, please help]

Discus and support First PC build [problem, please help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After installing Windows 10, I downloaded and installed Realtak drivers (audio and Lan from Asrock). After restarting Pc it never reaches the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NETFLIX-ad, Nov 25, 2019.

1. First PC build [problem, please help]

After installing Windows 10, I downloaded and installed Realtak drivers (audio and Lan from Asrock). After restarting Pc it never reaches the Windows logo, I just get colorful noise/snow.

I've tried Cmos battery reset, but didn't work.

I am able to enter into BIOS.

submitted by /u/NETFLIX-ad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NETFLIX-ad, Nov 25, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 25, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

First PC build [problem, please help]

System build help First PC build [problem, please help] :)

Hi!

A friend of mine want a new PC and would buy it at ALTERNATE.at - Apple, Notebook, PC und Technik günstig kaufen where there is a PC component selection for custom build PCs since he cant do it himself.

I would recommend him a 1151 socket desktop.

Please help me with putting together a list of components including separate CPU cooler.

I think he would love an i7 6700K and a GTX 970 but I am open on suggestions.

Price should be somewhere about 1600€ including Windows 10 Home x64.

thanks, Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

First PC build [problem, please help]

1. First PC build [problem, please help] - Similar Threads - build problem please

2. fTPM error with my first PC build ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fTPM error with my first PC build ?: I built my first ever computer, now it has an fTPM error. When I clicked on "y", my computer rebooted and it shut it self off during it.this happened when i tried to install windows 10, Now when i turn it on all the fans argb turns off but they still move same with my gpu,...
  3. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...
  4. First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build problems, IRQL_not_less_or_equal.: Hi,I built a new PC last Sunday and it's best I give some background first. I didn't have access to a Windows PC and none of my friends on Mac are knowledgeable enough to do it, so I had to make a bootable Windows USB drive using my Android phone. I'm sure there were issues...
  5. First PC build

in Windows 10 Customization
    First PC build: Yesterday i conpleted my first pc bulid. Everything works, however when i try to install windows 10 a flashing underscore appears. I have trued everything i can think of and have used my time since to look it up. Any help? Thank you....
  6. First PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First PC build: Hello, I just finished building my first PC. I got into the bios fine pc works fine. I bought windows 10 usb install at microcenter. I boot windows from bios and it takes me to a black screen menu where I can choose windows 64bit or 32bit. I click enter for the 64bit and...
  7. Help building first PC!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help building first PC!!!: I recently built my first PC and am trying to find a version of windows 10 to install. I have a Mac currently so I can’t seem to download the OS onto a USB. Can anyone help? I don’t want to wait 4 days for a USB copy of W10 to come in the mail! submitted by...
  8. First pc build, helping installing thru usb

First pc build, helping installing thru usb: bios settings Not sure what settings need to be at Dire need of help please. I downloaded windows 10 media creation tool 64bit onto 128gb usb, Took out m2 storages, boot option #1 is the usb. I saw the windows logo only once and can’t remember how to do it again but seemed...
  9. Problems with Resetting pc Please Help

Problems with Resetting pc Please Help: So i've now tried to Reset my computer twice but both of the times it didnt work for some odd reason, so first i wait for the reset to complete which takes hours... then the thing comes up so that i can type in my passowrd to get into my computer and then it takes around...
  10. Help with my first pc

Help with my first pc: I really don't know where i should post this but i'm honestly out of options... a little backstory. The place where i work were getting new computers and i got to have one of the old ones. So i took it home and turned it on to find that it's not activated. And i have no idea...