Windows 10: first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

Discus and support first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i need help solving this issue i've been facing lately. i cant type anything in search for my apps or even search anything in settings and looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shitty_meme_name, Dec 23, 2020.

1. first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

i need help solving this issue i've been facing lately. i cant type anything in search for my apps or even search anything in settings and looking for any files if anyone could please help me solve this issuei'll be very thankful

submitted by /u/shitty_meme_name
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shitty_meme_name, Dec 23, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 23, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 23, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem

1. first post here since i got my laptop and i finally got my first problem - Similar Threads - post here since

2. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  3. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  4. Finally got a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally got a laptop: After waiting for the stimulus check, and watching laptops with ending sales and going out of stock, I finally got this one... ASUS VivoBook R564JA-UH51T 15.6" Laptop Computer - Gray; Intel Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 1.0GHz Processor; 8GB DDR4 - Micro Center Very nice, and...
  5. My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My machine just got it's first ever BSOD.: I was watching a youtube video when crashed. The BSOD code was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. The PC is new, I've been using it for maybe 5 months, I found it really weird that it got a BSOD, as it never happened. My configs are as in my profile, Windows x64 20H2 (version...
  6. This is my first time here...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my first time here...: So i just need help with finding everything that i have downloaded on my pc, not the downloaded tab, i mean everything. For example i pressed delete on discord (and cleaned the bin) but it is still active wtf. Also i downloaded pirated hl2 (ik ik bad crime whatever, the site...
  7. `Sync Email. First Post Here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    `Sync Email. First Post Here: I want to sync my Lap Top to my Android Mobile. Has someone got a link where I can start to learn. Outlook in particular. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-first-post-here/1c460e09-764d-4667-846d-9276325e6420
  8. I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...: Ok so my mom will also be using the laptop for her office work and I have made 2 user profiles. My question is If I download any games/apps/files will it also appear on her profile? If yes how do stop it from appearing on hers.... submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link]...
  9. Finally I got a code!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally I got a code!!!: Hi Ever since I installed I've been trying to get the authentication code thing. Finally today on what has to be at least the 20th try I received a code. I have virtually all of my software installed now, so I feel that the setup process is coming to and end. From...
  10. First Post

in Windows 10 News
    First Post: Hello here