First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047
  3. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen: Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS...
  4. Microsoft’s latest job post hints at the long rumoured Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s latest job post hints at the long rumoured Windows Core OS: Windows Core OS is a project that is supposed to modernize the Windows experience. It could help the company pioneer a new product category. For example, the reports published earlier this year revealed that the long rumoured Microsoft’s dual-screen device will be powered by...
  5. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I no longer post answers on threads: Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here....
  6. I'm having trouble posting replies!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having trouble posting replies!: To Dave, who is helping Malte: I can't post any replies... arghhh! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/im-having-trouble-posting-replies/5d18fbac-fe92-4032-9144-395f70375f67
  7. i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini

i see ur post joan s about deskstop.ini: i found what this what i use perfect uninstaller this prgoram are the best that fix it everything problem issue comes up. u got there find a problem and disable or delete.. this is awesome program and i went thru user gamer appdata start menu romaing program desktop.ini has...
  8. Windows 10 Printing Problem post update - driver not compatible with Windows NT 4.0 policy

Windows 10 Printing Problem post update - driver not compatible with Windows NT 4.0 policy: I have an Epson printer that was working fine until a recent Windows 10 update, which has now left it showing "driver not available". Getting the following error, and various other errors concerning kernal drivers on the print server. It's just a straightforward wireless...
  9. cannot remove old invalid user account win 10, posted 7/31/2018

cannot remove old invalid user account win 10, posted 7/31/2018: OK, I give up. I cannot remove an old Microsoft account that does not appear in Control Panel, Users. The old account shows up as a user on the Windows 10 login screen. There is a folder for the old account in c://Users. I have been forced to change my Microsoft account...
  10. Reply post

Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280