Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. Microphone Not Working Read Post for Details

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Not Working Read Post for Details: My Mic has not worked on my PC for a while now and I have noticed that my microphone is "not plugged in". My Headset is the Razer Kraken Pro V2 with one 3.5mm analog jack. There is not a seperate plug for the mic and I know that it is not the headset's problem because I have...
  3. Settings post-Windows 10 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Settings post-Windows 10 1803 Update: Hello. I am using an external mouse and would like to disable my touchpad (synaptics), but I see no options under Devices. I tried digging into Mouse Properties, and while it did give me an option to disable my external mouse, the button to disable the touchpad was fogged...
  4. Issue of Activate Windows post upgrading to windows 10 version 1809 from 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue of Activate Windows post upgrading to windows 10 version 1809 from 1803: Hi Yesterday I upgraded my home PC from Windows 10 version 1803 to 1809 (Oct 18 upgrade). It was done by dowloading the upgrade from windows site and it was a clean upgrade. It's showing me proper version but gives message 'Activate Windows'. Please let me know how to...
  5. How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works

in Cortana
    How to disable "pickup where you left off"? None of the posted solutions here and the web works: Current Windows install: Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 Build: 17134.407 What I get when clicking the notebook icon. Have clicked in every card in both tabs "Organizer" and "Manage Skills". There is no "Pick up where you left off option". [ATTACH] Any ideas...
  6. Derst Junior Member Joined : Nov 2018 Posts : 11 Windows Server 201

in Windows 10 Support
    Derst Junior Member Joined : Nov 2018 Posts : 11 Windows Server 201: Derst Junior Member Joined : Nov 2018 Posts : 11 Windows Server 2016 Local Time: 09:46 Philippines Derst is online now New1 Hour Ago #1 Windows Search Not Finding Items Derst Junior Member Joined : Nov 2018 Posts : 11 Windows Server 2016 Local Time: 09:46 Philippines...
  7. my posts missing

in Windows 10 Support
    my posts missing: What happened to my posts this forum? Don Cole 122930
  8. How to Edit Posts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Edit Posts: After a post is sent, how can I go back to edit it? Thanks, Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-posts/214d528d-e168-44bc-af31-2d9ddfc4eb17
  9. Post 12345 Means Goodbye

in Windows 10 Customization
    Post 12345 Means Goodbye: And these are the last words I have to say. It’s always hard to say goodbye. But now it’s time to put this book away. Ain’t that the story of my life. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/post-12345-means-goodbye/69b1db65-bdad-4d53-bac1-03b4d58b23a8
  10. Postings in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Postings in Event Viewer: I have been dealing with the blue screen stating: Stop code Watchdog Violation. Sometimes every five minutes and sometimes not for a whole day. This lead me to Event Viewer thinking I might find some info there. Not a chance! Only leads to more questions. I see that...