Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. Post a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Support
    Post a Youtube video: Hi Everyone, This is probably a silly question, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to post a youtube video on the forum.*Smile 119921
  3. PC Restarts Itself, then Stuck on POST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Restarts Itself, then Stuck on POST: Hi, my sister's PC has been seriously unstable over this month. PC oftenly restarts itself and then stuck on POST. At first, this is only happening max. once in a day. Now it got worse, I can't even use Windows more than 30 minutes, as the PC will restart again and stuck. The...
  4. Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem: I got no idea why they appear here in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-they-were-here-posted-in-my-pc-sysem/c518bb6a-adc1-4c93-ba35-2616dab0e1f7"
  5. Before installing Windows 10, please read this special post of mine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Before installing Windows 10, please read this special post of mine.: Hi all - A few days ago I had to reinstall W10 Pro on a desktop system at a client of mine. As I was starting the install process, the client had a few quick questions which I answered for him. Little did I know, that the "conversation" was going to screw-up the install...
  6. this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    this is now my 38th post - windows networking DOES NOT WORK: Is this ever going to be resolved? I have literally applied every single possible option under the sun. I say this and people tell me to go to services.msc and turn on services. I did this already and then some and even more. Then people tell me it does work. Lies. I click...
  7. What "Tool" do I use on "Ask a Question" If I wish too "Delete" a reply already posted on...

What "Tool" do I use on "Ask a Question" If I wish too "Delete" a reply already posted on...: Hi, Will some one inform me which "Tool" I can use too "Delete" Messages I have already Posted on here "Ask a Question" ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-tool-do-i-use-on-ask-a-question-if-i-wish-too/16008978-c7b6-4d76-aea1-dc50129cb9c5
  8. How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????: Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????...
  9. e post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e post: Det går inte logga in i e post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-post/eb801080-ae00-4a92-bd94-e03b30809438
  10. text suggestion won't turn off Laptop Windows 10 facebook posts

in Windows 10 Customization
    text suggestion won't turn off Laptop Windows 10 facebook posts: PLEASE HELP I switched all these items Settings/ typing to 'OFF' BUT IT IGNORES ME and continues choosing it!. Almost every time I post something on face book this TEXT SUGGESTION, or whatever it's called, has changed my post to say something RIDICULOUS I never intended to...