Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. Test post, plz ignore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Test post, plz ignore: Testing stupid automod submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7uoz6/test_post_plz_ignore/
  3. Accidental duplicate post - needs deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidental duplicate post - needs deletion: There's a thread about this from almost two years ago - windows boots into black screen with command prompt - but I tried adding the suggested code and still am booting into the command prompt. I type explorer.exe and all is well till the next boot. I have attached a...
  4. Post-update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post-update problems: I am trying to find a solution for the problems starting with the last Windows 10 update last week. My PC is now extremely sluggish. Number of problems occurred as far as I can see: Problem 1: Each time I switch on the PC, it scans and repairs the drive D:. It takes...
  5. I turned off my pc during a factory reset, wont post.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my pc during a factory reset, wont post.: So i was factory resetting my pc and i accidentally turned my pc off. After trying to repair my drive in start up recovery for an hour i went to cmd and typed exit. My screen turned blue and wouldnt change. I turned my pc off then back on and all fans were spinning and...
  6. Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post: I changed my graphics card from a Geforce GTX 670 to a NVIDIA Quadro M4000. Since doing so, I cannot get to the bios. I have used the F2 key with no response, the F7 with no response and the F10 key with no response. I have also used the Escape key with no response. I am...
  7. Windows 10 post 1803 cannot display file/folder count & size correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 post 1803 cannot display file/folder count & size correctly.: User @eventtrac in question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-file-explorer-not-showing-correct-folder/933ade81-55e1-4cd5-a4b1-614044fab64e?page=10 suggested that; 1- HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem LongPathsEnabled Type:...
  8. Chrome Lagging Post Windows update. Have Windows 10 home x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Lagging Post Windows update. Have Windows 10 home x64: Hey there, My chrome is lagging post the update which happened last night. When I use Chrome, the tabs are freezing before changing or the content in chrome website is not loading. It takes like 1-2 seconds before it opens. Very vague. I read some other users also have...
  9. Windows 10 tried to Fix a storage non boot Hard Drive at post. Drive no longer accessible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 tried to Fix a storage non boot Hard Drive at post. Drive no longer accessible.: My PC boots from an SSD but has other drives attached for storage 1 further SSD and 4 mechanical drives. Recently I experienced the PC being very slow to boot up. When I realised it might be a storage drive issue I disconnected power to all the mechanical drives. This...
  10. Installed newer Asmedia USB drivers, pc now refuses to post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed newer Asmedia USB drivers, pc now refuses to post: Ugh.. Uuuuugh. I have a macrium image but it was from yesterday morning and i did a TON of work yesterday. I'm talking like.. 12+ hours worth. I ran DUMO and noticed there was an updated usb 3.0 extensible host controller driver for my ancient board (crosshair v formula z)...