Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. wasn't exactly sure where to post this: Account Login Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wasn't exactly sure where to post this: Account Login Question: Hello, I am asking a question about my account login, and stating a issue My laptop is currently logged out of my account because I forgot my password. The email and phone number cant be used because my phone was stolen and my email is connected to that phone number,...
  3. I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wllex168 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lx4fxm/i_need_help_with_the_windows_10_driver_problem_go/
  4. the reply to the sticky notes post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the reply to the sticky notes post: the problem being using "reset" as a solution. I had to paste "apps and features" into the search bar, when in the system screen for example you might want to include the action of doing the reset, will actually, wipe out all of your current sticky notes. many people...
  5. windows 10 update killed my pc. no post no boot, no mouse, no keyboard, no display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 update killed my pc. no post no boot, no mouse, no keyboard, no display: help me recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-killed-my-pc-no-post-no-boot-no/0f0c34e1-8f33-4c4d-aa8d-0df2b08a6386
  6. Image ignore post

Image ignore post: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt4jp0/image_ignore_post/
  7. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers: [ATTACH] After the water spillage , i gave my pc for repair and they changed the motherboard. after that , audio driver worked for 2-3 days and stopped working( not completely , for eg- in the morning it would work ,but it wouldnt even work after some time) under warranty...
  8. Here's another system & reserved post but this is regards to usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Here's another system & reserved post but this is regards to usb: I have windows 10 pro windows update 2004. But not sure that has nothing to do with that? I have a 4tb usb hard drive. Which I had to used a full format using diskpart. Clean, create partition primary. Which doesn't let me make a basic or dynamic. Only mbr or gpt. Seems...
  9. TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TDR failure ,pc doesnt post to monitor at random times: For quite a bit of time ive had problems with the pc not posting to the monitor. This issue would arise at random times and sometimes not happen at all for a few weeks. When this issue does occur my monitor will say no input detected the pc will either just stay in this...
  10. View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?: This is assuming you have installed a Windows 10 VM running on a Windows 10 Hyper-V host. It further assumes that you have enabled Enhanced Sessions and can connect to the Enhanced Session (vmconnect.exe). (this means that you have enabled Guest Services in the settings for...