Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. W11 System does not go past BIOS POST screen - Safe Mode fixes it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 System does not go past BIOS POST screen - Safe Mode fixes it.: Hello,we have several systems running Windows 11 Enterprise and Professional. Some are domain joined others are stand alone. Systems in questions are usually Intel NUCs current / last gen and DELL Laptops current / last gen. We are migrating from W10 to W11 - so every new...
  3. W11 System does not go past BIOS POST screen - Safe Mode fixes it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 System does not go past BIOS POST screen - Safe Mode fixes it.: Hello,we have several systems running Windows 11 Enterprise and Professional. Some are domain joined others are stand alone. Systems in questions are usually Intel NUCs current / last gen and DELL Laptops current / last gen. We are migrating from W10 to W11 - so every new...
  4. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating: I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many different ones, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release, irql not less or equal, page fault in non paged area,kernel security...
  5. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating: I did some updates on graphics drivers and windows 10 updates and sometime during those computer developed heating whirring and blue screening many different ones, Kernel auto boost invalid lock release, irql not less or equal, page fault in non paged area,kernel security...
  6. Laptop whirring, heating, blue screening post updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Post update prompting for fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" user and shutting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update prompting for fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" user and shutting...: After a Windows update, my computer asks me to place my finger on the sensor for a fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" me. It showed a blue screen and said it will shut down now to collect error information. What issue would cause the fingerprint sensor to be...
  8. Post update prompting for fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" user and shutting...

Post update prompting for fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" user and shutting...: After a Windows update, my computer asks me to place my finger on the sensor for a fingerprint check saying "it doesn't recognize" me. It showed a blue screen and said it will shut down now to collect error information. What issue would cause the fingerprint sensor to be...
  9. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...: Microsoft's discussion forums have always been problematic, with completely insane amounts of mostly senseless censorship for example, the word "brown" is banned...as is the word "color" and "gender" and "ethnicity" and "identity"....the list is VERY long: everyday words and...
  10. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...: Microsoft's discussion forums have always been problematic, with completely insane amounts of mostly senseless censorship for example, the word "brown" is banned...as is the word "color" and "gender" and "ethnicity" and "identity"....the list is VERY long: everyday words and...