Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. Cannot boot with 2nd HD plugged in. Post Windows 10 re-install

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot with 2nd HD plugged in. Post Windows 10 re-install: Hello, Summary of problem: After re-installing Windows 10 on my SSD (i'll refer to this as drive 1), I have to have my 2nd HDD (i'll refer to this as drive 2) unplugged to get it to boot to windows. Note: Drive 1 is the drive I originally had windows installed. As a test...
  3. Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?: I know my Windows build and version, but what should it be? I have 2 laptops that are at different builds, but Windows Update says both are up to date....
  4. Onedrive new way of posting pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive new way of posting pictures: Onedrive has changed how it automatically uploads photos by putting everything into its own year and month folder, this is making sorting for pictures more difficult. Anyone know if you can change how it uploads or give feedback to stop this practice....
  5. recover F10 keys post windowss update

recover F10 keys post windowss update: I losst the use of my F10 keys on my Viao after the next to the las and this last update. I also lost sound on this last update. How to I recover these items? Thank you most kindly Mrs. Shelby Talerico...
  6. Post Windows update problems.

Post Windows update problems.: I have a windows 10 hp laptop which had good performance in the beginning. But it is very disappointing and annoying to see new updates ready for installation because frankly speaking the only observable change post update is the reduced performance and drastically increased...
  7. old post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    old post: How do you delete an old post that you nolonger need answering? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-post/8bee2b18-42f2-4a1f-a80a-e2dd5f4477fb
  8. Post Update Freeze

Post Update Freeze: After Windows 10 update today, NONE of my software works- Office, SHARESCOPE, Avast antivirus. Cant open anything. Can’t copy any files- any attempt to open anything leads to the laptop freezing..I have to do a hard reboot to unfreeze. How do I solve this problem?...
  9. No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809: My Z170A (MSI Gaming M7) Motherboard is now BRICKED!!!! This (BRICKED) problem didn't happen straight away after 1809 update. There were numerous screen/display problems since 1809 with the display crashing, noise bars, black blocks and sometimes BSOD immediately after...
  10. No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809: My Z170A (MSI Gaming M7) Motherboard is now BRICKED!!!! This (BRICKED) problem didn't happen straight away after 1809 update. There were numerous screen/display problems since 1809 with the display crashing, noise bars, black blocks and sometimes BSOD immediately after...