Windows 10: First Post

Discus and support First Post in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello here Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Admin, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Admin
    Admin Administrator Staff Member

First Post

Hello here

Admin, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

First Post

1. First Post - Similar Threads - Post

2. Screen Snipping tool offset details in post

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Snipping tool offset details in post: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/farkleboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/usf89u/screen_snipping_tool_offset_details_in_post/
  3. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?: Folks, for over two months, I can start a thread, like this one, but can't post replies. I click Submit, but then nothing happens and my reply doesn't post. I'd sure like to figure this one out!Mods please move this to the appropriate forum for me....
  4. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?: Folks, for over two months, I can start a thread, like this one, but can't post replies. I click Submit, but then nothing happens and my reply doesn't post. I'd sure like to figure this one out!Mods please move this to the appropriate forum for me....
  5. Help Solve Why I Can't Post Replies Here?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  7. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  8. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  9. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  10. Open Post To Microsoft: Ridiculous Windows Design/Implementation Bug leads to data loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open Post To Microsoft: Ridiculous Windows Design/Implementation Bug leads to data loss: Came across a Windows 10 design/implementation bug today that simply should not have been possible. At this day and age the following experience really is quite inexcusable. Say what you want but in my book its not: period.I copied a number of important files from a USB drive...