Windows 10: first school

Discus and support first school in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to burn a 40 minute home video to a disc using Windows Media, it always says, error. The error is there is not enough room on a disc to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElaineStone1, Nov 20, 2018.

1. first school

When I try to burn a 40 minute home video to a disc using Windows Media, it always says, error. The error is there is not enough room on a disc to burn this video. Even when I am using an 8.5 - 4 hour disc. why?

:)

ElaineStone1, Nov 20, 2018

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2018
  3. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 20, 2018
  4. PT
    pt Win User

first school

School Project

no more suggestions, i will probabily do some drawing tomorrow (on old school paper) *Laugh :laugh:

Thema:

first school

1. first school - Similar Threads - school

2. Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows on Old School Laptop: how on earth do you activate windows on an old school laptop? right now im using windows non genuine 10 version. i dont have my product key because i didnt purchase it from anyone, i used it at school and never took it back, so nowhere on the PC shows its product key either....
  3. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  4. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  5. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...: On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off limits. Any suggestions for removing this invasion of privacy? submitted by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken [link] [comments]...
  6. School obtained access to my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    School obtained access to my PC?: So. Basicaly with this **** virus. My school decided to start interactive school work with Microsoft accounts. I installed the office packet. Logged and everything was perfect. But now.. I can't save in C:\, Like im not the Administrator.. I uninstalled the office packet,...
  7. My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in: My screen on a acer TravelMate B118 show window 10 volume 3 and thats it it wont let us log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sons-school-acer-notebook-opens-with-windows-10/cd76704d-0433-409a-a958-5f7da86a281b
  8. Impossible to disconnect a school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Impossible to disconnect a school account: Hey there I am having troubles deleting my former university account from windows 10. This scenario occurs when I try to disconnect my former School organizational Office 365 account. I follow the traditional procedure Settings > Account > Access work or school > "XXX...
  9. How to Delete Inactive Work or School Account Email from Windows Settings

How to Delete Inactive Work or School Account Email from Windows Settings: I currently have 2 email accounts linked up to my Microsoft Windows account see image below. One is my personal email address for my Microsoft Account that I would like to keep. The other is an email address for a "Work or School Account" that I would like to delete. I no...
  10. How do I delete a "work or school" account from WIndows 10?

How do I delete a "work or school" account from WIndows 10?: I have "work or school" account info on my Windows 10 machine from a company I formerly worked for. That account has been closed, but it still appears in Settings/Email & Accounts. When I clock on it, the Manage button comes up, but when I click it, it takes me to...