Windows 10: first school

Discus and support first school in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to burn a 40 minute home video to a disc using Windows Media, it always says, error. The error is there is not enough room on a disc to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElaineStone1, Nov 20, 2018.

1. first school

When I try to burn a 40 minute home video to a disc using Windows Media, it always says, error. The error is there is not enough room on a disc to burn this video. Even when I am using an 8.5 - 4 hour disc. why?

:)

ElaineStone1, Nov 20, 2018

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2018
  3. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 20, 2018
  4. PT
    pt Win User

first school

School Project

no more suggestions, i will probabily do some drawing tomorrow (on old school paper) *Laugh :laugh:

Thema:

first school

1. first school - Similar Threads - school

2. Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...: Hello Folks, I have a number of systems in with this issue in our hybrid system.Windows activation is continually asking me to sign in with work or school account, only to reappear when this window is refreshed. Windows is already activated with a digital license BTW.What am...
  3. Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...: Hello Folks, I have a number of systems in with this issue in our hybrid system.Windows activation is continually asking me to sign in with work or school account, only to reappear when this window is refreshed. Windows is already activated with a digital license BTW.What am...
  4. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...
  5. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...
  6. M365 Account Signing Into "Work or School Account" as Part of MDM But MD is Turned Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M365 Account Signing Into "Work or School Account" as Part of MDM But MD is Turned Off: I'm trying to add my M365 account as a Work or School account, but it keeps signing in as "Connected to [My Company] MDM. I have disabled MDM and WIPs. Any idea how to resolve this?...
  7. M365 Account Signing Into "Work or School Account" as Part of MDM But MD is Turned Off

M365 Account Signing Into "Work or School Account" as Part of MDM But MD is Turned Off: I'm trying to add my M365 account as a Work or School account, but it keeps signing in as "Connected to [My Company] MDM. I have disabled MDM and WIPs. Any idea how to resolve this?...
  8. How do I login into a work or school account as an admin without my 2FA device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I login into a work or school account as an admin without my 2FA device?: Hello,I'm sure this is a standard question. I'm the admin for a tenancy currently not used, so we do not have a subscription attached. I've just got a new phone and found that my 2FA accounts in the Microsoft authenticator were not backed up.I cannot understand how to raise a...
  9. How do I login into a work or school account as an admin without my 2FA device?

How do I login into a work or school account as an admin without my 2FA device?: Hello,I'm sure this is a standard question. I'm the admin for a tenancy currently not used, so we do not have a subscription attached. I've just got a new phone and found that my 2FA accounts in the Microsoft authenticator were not backed up.I cannot understand how to raise a...
  10. Duplicate Personal & Work/School Email Account Problem

Duplicate Personal & Work/School Email Account Problem: Hi - I have an old personal MS account that I'm trying to terminate, because I have a new work account associated with the same email account. I've closed the personal account, but I'm having a problem with my laptop. It was originally configured to sign in to my personal...