Windows 10: First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager.

Discus and support First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell Vostro 3583 laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. It's set up, to go past, the login screen. And, right to the, desktop. I know, I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 20, 2021.

1. First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager.

I have a Dell Vostro 3583 laptop, running Windows 10 Pro.

It's set up, to go past, the login screen. And, right to the, desktop.

I know, I could eliminate, the password.

But not, even seeing, the login screen. Is much better!

Now, something has changed.

The first screen that comes up. Is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager.

How do I eliminate, that screen. And, have it back. The way, it was?

Going, right to, the desktop. Is so nice! I'm the only one, using thiscomputer.
    So security, is not an issue.

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

* Original title: Dell Problem . . .

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 20, 2021

2. Dell Problem . . .

I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro.

How do I. Eliminate that screen. And, have it back. The way it was?

Going, right to, the desktop. Is so nice!

3. Dell Problem . . .

I have a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 Pro.

How do I. Eliminate that screen. And, have it back. The way it was?

Going, right to, the desktop. Is so nice!

4. First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager.

white screen after startup with cursor

Hello Steve,

We still can't identify the possible causes of this white screen issue during startup. For us to isolate and assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried removing any external plugged in devices (except mouse, keyboard, and internet connection) before rebooting? If you still haven't, you may give that a try and check if issue persist.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager.

1. First screen that comes up on startup is white. Saying, Dell preboot manager. - Similar Threads - screen comes startup

2. Microsoft PC Manager white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC Manager white screen: Hello, when I launch PC Manager as administrator, it launches in very low quality and a few seconds later changes to a completely white screen. I've tried restarting my computer and uninstalling/reinstalling....
  3. Microsoft PC Manager white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PC Manager white screen: Hello, when I launch PC Manager as administrator, it launches in very low quality and a few seconds later changes to a completely white screen. I've tried restarting my computer and uninstalling/reinstalling....
  4. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  5. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  6. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  7. White lines coming below my screen

White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  8. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issue on start up of windows on the first startup.: When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the little white circles that rotate in the shape of another circle. Specifically, the circles never show up. when I hard shut...
  10. White screen on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen on boot up: Posting here because the live chat and call back feature isn't working. My laptop boots to a white screen. It worked normally when linked up through a tv. The faqs said i should boot into safe mode but now the white screen still remains but i can't link to a tv anymore. Is...