Windows 10: First thing I did after installing window 11.

Discus and support First thing I did after installing window 11. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Umer_SHKK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oiorst/first_thing_i_did_after_installing_window_11/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Umer_SHKK, Jul 12, 2021.

1. First thing I did after installing window 11.

/u/Umer_SHKK, Jul 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 12, 2021
  4. First thing I did after installing window 11.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

First thing I did after installing window 11.

1. First thing I did after installing window 11. - Similar Threads - thing did installing

2. Can't complete windows 11 installation BSOD after first boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't complete windows 11 installation BSOD after first boot: As the title says, don't know how I could take a minidump because the windows can't even run a first boot. I have to type a short story:About 1 year ago, I was a happy user of windows 11 which was installed using on top of my running windows 10 by windows update.But 2-3...
  3. 11 things to do after installing or upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    11 things to do after installing or upgrading to Windows 11: [ATTACH]Here is a guide on things to do for those who have just installed or upgraded to Windows 11. Windows 11 is available for generic users provided that their PC meets the minimum requirement to run Windows 11. If you haven’t still upgraded to Windows 11, you can try...
  4. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11: I've just tried three times to install windows 11 using the installation assistant. It downloads and installs the assistant just fine. It runs completely without issues. However after rebooting I am still on windows 10. What am I missing?...
  5. Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install assistant did not install windows 11: I've just tried three times to install windows 11 using the installation assistant. It downloads and installs the assistant just fine. It runs completely without issues. However after rebooting I am still on windows 10. What am I missing?...
  6. Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmqo8b/just_today_i_got_a_new_computer_and_one_of_the/
  7. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn5lss/so_how_did_i_manage_to_do_this_or_is_this_just_a/
  8. did i do the right thing?

did i do the right thing?: I bought a new bluetooth keybord (Anne Pro 2) but my windows 10 home didn't support bluetooth because i was using some active windows for free toll and update was like last in 2019 so i bought windows 10 pro but it didn't want to active, so i am currently doing hard reset on...
  9. First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  10. I Did a Silly Thing

in Windows 10 Support
    I Did a Silly Thing: I was too eager to try out Windows 10 and before doing my research and backing anything up I have now switched my main computer to 10. *Shock As I understand it there is no way of going back -- am I going to be okay? On a scale from 1 - 10 how likely am I to experience...