Windows 10: First thing I did after installing window 11.

Discus and support First thing I did after installing window 11. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Umer_SHKK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oiorst/first_thing_i_did_after_installing_window_11/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Umer_SHKK, Jul 12, 2021.

1. First thing I did after installing window 11.

/u/Umer_SHKK, Jul 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 12, 2021
  4. First thing I did after installing window 11.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

First thing I did after installing window 11.

1. First thing I did after installing window 11. - Similar Threads - thing did installing

2. Can I install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install Windows 11: I don't have a TPM or ftpm will i still be able to install windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-11/0c34e898-557f-4464-a330-006f516093dc
  3. Windows 11 first look

Windows 11 first look: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-first-look/c1e8f4fe-b22b-4068-ac95-26469700eed9
  4. I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!: Hey Folks, A couple of weeks back, I posted about running Windows 10 after a motherboard & CPU swap. There was an instability (because I didn't reinstall W10) that caused the PC to instantly reboot when trying to play video from Netflix or Amazon. Well I did the right thing...
  5. Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmqo8b/just_today_i_got_a_new_computer_and_one_of_the/
  6. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn5lss/so_how_did_i_manage_to_do_this_or_is_this_just_a/
  7. did i do the right thing?

did i do the right thing?: I bought a new bluetooth keybord (Anne Pro 2) but my windows 10 home didn't support bluetooth because i was using some active windows for free toll and update was like last in 2019 so i bought windows 10 pro but it didn't want to active, so i am currently doing hard reset on...
  8. I did a dumb thing, got the green screen

I did a dumb thing, got the green screen: Hey there! So long story short, i ended up accidently ending a task in the task manager on my laptop (Windows10) and basically shut down the whole 'user friendly' thing. Dont remember what it was called, i think the Windows Manager maybe? I can still sign in (i turned my...
  9. First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?

First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  10. I Did a Silly Thing

in Windows 10 Support
    I Did a Silly Thing: I was too eager to try out Windows 10 and before doing my research and backing anything up I have now switched my main computer to 10. *Shock As I understand it there is no way of going back -- am I going to be okay? On a scale from 1 - 10 how likely am I to experience...