Windows 10: First thread, need help big time!

Discus and support First thread, need help big time! in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by johnishere1214, Dec 15, 2020.

1. First thread, need help big time!

I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header settings. Those settings don't seem to work on my mobile phone which is new. There seems to be an Unlink feature to seperate a page from the previous headers which I don't see on my mobile. I've been trying to do this for 2 days.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

johnishere1214, Dec 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 15, 2020
  3. time has come

A few suggestions:

• Use a decent topic title
    • Tell us how far you got it so far
    • Add specifications, are you using that A8N in your specs?
    • Did lowering the memory speed help?
    • Did you raise the voltage?

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 15, 2020
  4. s1rrah Win User

First thread, need help big time!

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

you know, another suggestion that might make keeping track of and updating scores a bit easier on all involved ...

most threads similar to this one do not float the score list around the overall thread, most keep the score list as post #1 and simply, over time, continuously update that first post, while the rest of the thread, score postings, discussions, etc. ... carry one as usual.

is there a way to edit the first post of this thread and make it the permanent placeholder post for the score listing? might make it easier to keep track of the scores as well as update the list. i find it sort of difficult at times to have to scroll through the posts to find the latest score list posting.

just an idea ...

s1rrah, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

First thread, need help big time!

1. First thread, need help big time! - Similar Threads - thread need help

2. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  3. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  4. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  6. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  7. Need Some Big Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Some Big Help: Hey folks, First of all I want to say that this place is absolutely amazing, the resources you've got are stellar. It stinks that I didn't find this website sooner as it might've meant that I wouldn't have screwed up as much as I ended up doing. I'll try to be brief and I...
  8. First time using System Image, need some help/advice..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First time using System Image, need some help/advice..: So i want to make a System Image from my whole Windows 10 (Software, drivers, documents etc..) So i can easily restore my Windows 10.. But my question is does it also Back-up Steam, Savegames, Games, Installed Games? and can i also Back up my 2nd hard drive where the games...
  9. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please-everything-is-to-big/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. I need some big help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some big help: So i got a MacBook Pro. And i need to remove mac OS from it inside of Windows 10. I used bootcamp to install it. But Mac is using too much space and i rather windows 10. Over OSX submitted by /u/RetroBitTechnology [link] [comments]...