Windows 10: First time installation

Discus and support First time installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jennykhan, Oct 19, 2019.

1. jennykhan Win User

First time installation

I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation

:)

jennykhan, Oct 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 19, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

First time installation

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond First time installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

First time installation

1. First time installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. WiFi/Speakers Not Functioning for Gaming Laptop after Windows 10 installation on SSD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi/Speakers Not Functioning for Gaming Laptop after Windows 10 installation on SSD and...: Hello, I have an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop. 8 GB RAM, 240 GB Kingston SSD and an 1 TB HDD with an. i5 core. Recently I installed Windows 10 on the SSD with a flash drive, and every time I would open the computer, it would prompt me if I wanted to open it with Windows 10...
  3. Several problems after installing new Windows on ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several problems after installing new Windows on ssd: Hello I recently installed a new ssd on my lenovo idead pad 510 laptop The laptop became faster however several issues appeared in 2 weeks since i installed new windows in ssd First problem is my keyboard the problem started with 4 keys not workin to several keys to now...
  4. Installing Fitbit application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Fitbit application: I am trying to install the Fitbit app on my windows laptop. I have Windows 10 and I have been able to download the app. However, I can not install. When I click "install" nothing happens. I have also spoken with Fitbit and they also concluded my laptop meets all the...
  5. Can I use windows installed from the media creation tool on VMWare while also running windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use windows installed from the media creation tool on VMWare while also running windows?: I want to create video tutorials on configuring some windows related setup. I have VMware installed on windows and want to create a windows virtual machine using the windows media created from this tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Will...
  6. 1909 clean install - list pro licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1909 clean install - list pro licence: Hope someone can help here. I have an HP spectre which originally came with Windows 8 home. Upgraded free to windows 10 by clean install. It was running 1903. I had a Windows 10 pro licence from my old laptop which died and I linked the Windows 10 pro licence to the HP...
  7. I occasionally get this glitch while installing Windows 10 where the taskbar is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I occasionally get this glitch while installing Windows 10 where the taskbar is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fizzy112233 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erw3yt/i_occasionally_get_this_glitch_while_installing/
  8. Clean Install of Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clean Install of Windows: So, I recently built my first PC. My motherboard is an ASUS Prime X570 Pro. All the external USB ports are USB 3.1. I am trying to clean install Windows 10 from a bootable USB 2.0 drive that I created, but I get an error saying that "A driver your computer needs is missing....
  9. installing windows 10

installing windows 10: My existing copy of windows 7 will not activate and so am trying to install windows 10 on my computer from disc that I have purchased. It will not install and says that product key is incorrect, could this be because of the unactivated status of the pre-existing windows 7?...
  10. Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Windows Update Failure

Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Windows Update Failure: Shawn, Et.Al.-- I'm in a bit of a 'pickle'. My Display Adapter's driver (Device Manager) is defaulting to the Microsoft default: Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That default only provides a maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 which does not accommodate my Samsung monitor...