Windows 10: First time installing Windows freezes during installation

Discus and support First time installing Windows freezes during installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Ace Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SanjeevBenegal, Jul 29, 2019.

1. First time installing Windows freezes during installation

Hi,

I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows

Part List :

Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Ace

Processor : Intel i9 9900K

RAM : G-Skill Trident Z RGB (3200mhz) 32 GB

Graphic Card : ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC RTX 2080Ti

Storage : Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD (1 TB)

When I boot up the system and it comes to the initial screen showing all the components and it asks whther to continue or enter setup, I clicked on Setup to make sure my storage is set to AHCI and then rebooted and entered Boot Manager Setup and chose my USB containing the Windows Installation files which were downloaded using the Windows Media Creation Tool onto a 32GB Sandisk USB drive, the display then goes dark and the windows loading dots appear and rotate once completely and stop the second time at the same position everytime and just freeze there until I reboot or reset CMOS and reboot. How do i go about this issue?

:)

SanjeevBenegal, Jul 29, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2019
  4. First time installing Windows freezes during installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

First time installing Windows freezes during installation

1. First time installing Windows freezes during installation - Similar Threads - installing freezes during

2. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  3. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  4. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  6. Windows freezes during installation

Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  7. windows first time install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows first time install: on a new board I need w10 is there a way to get it free I was going to install win 7 then upgrade but the keybord and mouse won't work for the install but work fine for the bio submitted by /u/yanceycat [link] [comments]...
  8. First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation

First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation: Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Godlike Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM : Kingstone DDR4 2124MHz 32 GB Graphic Card : MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2080Ti Storage : Samsung SSD 860 500 GB Bios...
  9. First time installation

First time installation: I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-time-installation/2e96ae21-e303-4c08-a200-2bb785d17123
  10. Freeze while completing settings. First time install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Freeze while completing settings. First time install.: Hello. I just installed a new copy of windows 10 home on my laptop and when i install it i have no problems, but after drivers are installed automatically while "Wait a moment..." loading screen the pc freeze and i can't continue. If i install windows 10 without internet...