Windows 10: first time post

Discus and support first time post in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version 2004 Build 19041.508 165818 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RitaJane, Oct 5, 2020.

1. RitaJane Win User

first time post

Version 2004 Build 19041.508

:)

RitaJane, Oct 5, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 5, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 5, 2020
  4. first time post

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

first time post

1. first time post - Similar Threads - post

2. Enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature causes screen to flicker post boot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Virtual Machine Platform feature causes screen to flicker post boot.: Hi, I tried to get help on this issue here, but at that time I did not know what was causing the screen to flicker. Currently enabling Virtual Machine Platform causes my screen to flicker post-boot. The screen does not flicker when I disable the Virtual Machine Platform...
  3. hp post sale support

in Windows 10 Support
    hp post sale support: I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They don't do business in what you would expect is a normal way. Long story short. I bought an envy 13t expecting a touch...
  4. Win 10 posts to blank screen ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 posts to blank screen ?: My windows 10 will boot past post but then goes to blank screen. Im on vers 1511 pro I have reinstalled windows more then one time. I have booted in safe mode and uninstalled video drivers and also monitor drivers . This helps until I fully power off my system then system...
  5. Stuttering audio, need clarification of recent posts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering audio, need clarification of recent posts: Image shows profile of my older PC. Recent upgrade to Win10pro seemed to bring on severe audio stuttering. Whether from sound file on disc or from Web. I use only Bluetooth audio. Headphones and a n Oontz Angle. I am truly "snowed" by the audio jargon. I know my way around...
  6. `Sync Email. First Post Here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    `Sync Email. First Post Here: I want to sync my Lap Top to my Android Mobile. Has someone got a link where I can start to learn. Outlook in particular. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-first-post-here/1c460e09-764d-4667-846d-9276325e6420
  7. Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!: Guys Beware About What You Post Because Today I Found A Website That Copys The Question You Just Asked And Any Question Related To It. I May Know A Lot A Lot About Tech But I Dont Know How They Are Doing This But Dont Put Any Personal Info The Website is flagged by...
  8. My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day.: Team - My HP Laptop is getting the BSOD post October update at least once in a day. post restarting the system the windows works as expected. But this issue is happening every day. Please let me know the solution for the issue. Windows version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.546...
  9. Post problem reports here for Batch files for use in BSOD debugging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Post problem reports here for Batch files for use in BSOD debugging: Use this thread to report any problems you find with any of the batch scripts in Batch files for use in BSOD debugging or if you have a suggestion. 166261
  10. Windows 10, post update issue with Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, post update issue with Chrome browser: Hi, Is anyone else having this issue? I use Google Chrome and following every Windows update I find that Chrome has been hijacked by Yahoo. I have to re-install Chrome to get over the problem but that isn't really satisfactory. Does this happen to any other browsers or just...