Windows 10: First updates insane time differences between a Microsoft Account and a Local Account.

Discus and support First updates insane time differences between a Microsoft Account and a Local Account. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I install the first updates from a Microsoft Account, it takes like an hour+. Today I've installed the first updates on a Local Account and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dadybosma, Feb 23, 2021.

1. First updates insane time differences between a Microsoft Account and a Local Account.

Whenever I install the first updates from a Microsoft Account, it takes like an hour+. Today I've installed the first updates on a Local Account and in 5 minutes it was done. I am actually afraid my system disn't probably update optimally. I am talking about the update, when restarting, not the download of the updates. How can I see that my pc is properly updated?

submitted by /u/dadybosma
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dadybosma, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

First updates insane time differences between a Microsoft Account and a Local Account.

1. First updates insane time differences between a Microsoft Account and a Local Account. - Similar Threads - updates insane differences

2. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  3. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  4. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Halfway between Local Account and Microsoft Account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Halfway between Local Account and Microsoft Account?: On one of my Windows 10 Pro laptops I sign in with Windows Hello and can choose to enter a pin, fingerprint scan or password. My account username is "Jamie" and my profile folder shares the same name. I do not sign in to Windows with my Microsoft account username and password...
  6. Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any difference between accounts with microsoft and accounts without?: Is there any diference between windows accounts that are connected to mictosoft, and windows accounts that are not? submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvg9eg/is_there_any_difference_between_accounts_with/
  7. Connection between local users and Microsoft accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connection between local users and Microsoft accounts?: Im trying to improve what I understand about Windows accounts. I know that there is a great deal of information on this Forum, including a number of relevant tutorials, but Im still confused about certain basic matters. 1. Does an Administrator who is set up as a Local...
  8. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  9. Caught between local and Microsoft accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Caught between local and Microsoft accounts: One of my Windows 10 systems is in a weird state in between local and Microsoft accounts. 1. There is no "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" or "Sign in with a local account instead" option under Settings/Accounts/Your info. This page shows my local account name,...
  10. difference between microsoft account and user profile

in Windows 10 Support
    difference between microsoft account and user profile: Hello.I have windows 10 build 1703.I am confused about differences between microsoft account and user profile.When i am searching or i have a porblem , i don't know which term should I do for the search.So i have some questions: 1) are the same? 2) Can i permanently delete...