Windows 10: fishing issue

Discus and support fishing issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked a while ago. Since that I have changed a password and removed malware. But I’ve found an unknown device linked to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LatashaWWWoodring, Jun 15, 2020.

1. fishing issue

My Microsoft account was hacked a while ago. Since that I have changed a password and removed malware. But I’ve found an unknown device linked to my account recently. I do not have any access to that device but it is tracking me and doing fishing, I consider

:)

LatashaWWWoodring, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2020
  3. clown fish

Hi
    No matter what i do i cant prevent this from showing up on startup
    Deleted everywhere any suggestions
    Thank you
    Timmy
    fishing issue [​IMG]

walleyeblugill, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

fishing issue

Unable to use big fish game manager

Hi Jasmine,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What happens when you click on big fish game manager icon?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to see big fish game manager in programs and features?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Perform a Clean boot and try to update.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to perform a System Restore.

System Restore is a feature that allows users to restore their system to a previous state. It offers a way to undo all the changes in the system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state,
    without affecting personal files such as documents, photos or e-mails.

• Windows key + R to open Run window.

• On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press
              OK.

• Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.
    System Restore Disclaimer: When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed are removed.

Do let us know if you are able to use big fish game manager. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

fishing issue

1. fishing issue - Similar Threads - fishing issue

2. fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game: fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game. I am on windows 11 but had same problem on windows 10. What do i do?...
  3. fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game: fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game. I am on windows 11 but had same problem on windows 10. What do i do?...
  4. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  5. Big Fish Games

Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  6. Big Fish Games Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  7. Big Fish Games Manager

Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  8. When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code...: When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code execution could not run because VCRUNTIME140.dll cound not be found...
  9. When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code...

When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code...: When I try to open the Big Fish game manager a small box appears and shows the code execution could not run because VCRUNTIME140.dll cound not be found...
  10. clown fish ruined my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    clown fish ruined my mic: My mic is working on all games but when I call my friend from Google or use my mic on Google chrome only on chrome it will be stuck on the deep voice filter I restored my pc I installed drivers I deleted it installed it removed my mice from it nothing works changed my mic...