Windows 10: fit my document to 8x10 paper

Discus and support fit my document to 8x10 paper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My document shows and prints like it was formatted to fit onto a 4x6 piece of paper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenJohnsonKY, Jul 10, 2020.

1. fit my document to 8x10 paper

My document shows and prints like it was formatted to fit onto a 4x6 piece of paper.

:)

StephenJohnsonKY, Jul 10, 2020

2. HP6940 Paper size format problem with one of my computer with Windows 10

One my Lenovo computer windows 10 (64) with HP6940 printer, I dont see 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 and many more paper size anymore

Robert_Warren, Jul 10, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jul 10, 2020
  4. fit my document to 8x10 paper

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

fit my document to 8x10 paper

1. fit my document to 8x10 paper - Similar Threads - fit document 8x10

2. my printer will not print out full 8x10 pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer will not print out full 8x10 pictures: On Friday I was printing photos for my a photo book and all the printer did not print out a complete picture it prints the top no middle all white and then a streak at the bottom. I contacted epson they did not help at all I did updates to windows 10 and still nothing I...
  3. paper extender

in Windows 10 Customization
    paper extender: The paper extender appears to be jammed; therefore, documents won't print. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paper-extender/3104ce2a-4167-488b-985c-23df476fb347
  4. paper jammed in my printer

paper jammed in my printer: paper jam in my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paper-jammed-in-my-printer/d8c682e2-faf2-4480-8ba7-589d22a8b118
  5. Can I convert existing paper word document into electronic word document?

Can I convert existing paper word document into electronic word document?: I have a paper word doc that I need to work with. Is there a way to convert it into an electronic format without starting from scratch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-existing-paper-word-document-into/dc962fa3-fba2-4fa3-9ac1-8c3f40409494
  6. Paper covering my icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paper covering my icons: After disabled shortcut icons via regedit, all icons (not just shortcuts) are covered by [ATTACH]this. The shortcut icons were reenabled because of a system failure, and it didn't do this the last time I disabled them. Any help?...
  7. Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos WIN 10 "photo doesn't fit on the selected paper": I have Microsoft Photos Windows 10, and I am trying to print a photo I was sent to 4 x 6 inch photo paper on a Canon inkjet photo printer. I don't know the size of the photo (don't know how to figure it out either). When I select paper size = 4" x 6" photo size 4" x 6" and...
  8. Paper sizes

Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. *SOLVED* Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit) *SOLVED*

*SOLVED* Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit) *SOLVED*: EDIT: Going into my Nvidia graphics settings and going from and to the same resolution setting solved it Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always...
  10. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...