Windows 10: Fit to screen - "Old software"

Discus and support Fit to screen - "Old software" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My company uses software that is "old", but updated. I am just trying to say that it is a program that has been built in the nineties, and has just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by André Lauritzen, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Fit to screen - "Old software"

My company uses software that is "old", but updated. I am just trying to say that it is a program that has been built in the nineties, and has just been updated.

My problem is that when I work on my small 14" screen out of the office I have to "scroll" or pane around to see the whole "window" within the program.

Se picture under, my question is this. Is there any way to trick or in any other way make my program appear as it does on my 19" screen. I don't care how small it gets. At the same time I can't use "zoom" if that were to be suggested if i can't use it only on this program. The rest of my work enviroment would need to be normal sized.

Version
    Fit to screen - "Old software" dca10d45-e050-4477-bf13-a92d9c7c58be?upload=true.jpg

Example of a window that is contrained

Fit to screen - "Old software" f24c013d-9617-4759-bbea-a22b1d98dfa7?upload=true.jpg

:)

André Lauritzen, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Fit to screen - "Old software"

How to make pic fit the lock screen?

Hi Paul,

In order to see your lockscreen wallpapers in full view, the image itself must match with the aspect ratio of your monitor. If the image resolution exceeded the dimension size of your monitor, it would unlikely fit on your monitor screen. You need to edit
    and resize your image until if fits on your screen. To do this, follow the steps below:

Step 1 - Reduce the image size by following these steps:

• Locate the image that you want to set as your lock screen wallpaper.
    • Right-click the image, then click Edit. I will launch
      Paint
    • Click Home.
    • Click Resize. Make sure that Maintain aspect ratio is checked.
    • Reduced the percentage size by changing the Horizontal and Vertical until you determine that it will fit on your lock screen.

Fit to screen - "Old software" 9333d37e-25d4-43e3-a62c-969b51a7fb8e.png

Step 2 - Edit the image to fit in your lockscreen by perform the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Photos, then click it to launch this application.
    • Locate the image that you want to edit.
    • Click the image.
    • Press Ctrl + E to start editing.
    • Click Crop.
    • On the top right, click the Aspect ratio menu.
    • Click Lockscreen.
    • Click the check sign to apply changes.
    • Press Ctrl + S to save the image.

There is no shrink or expand image option available in Lockscreen settings since Windows 10 can already automatically resize the image to fit on your screen.

Let us know if the resolution above works for you.

Johann Eva, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Fit to screen - "Old software"

1. Fit to screen - "Old software" - Similar Threads - Fit screen Old

2. Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Tab Not Fitting Screen: This is on a Surface Pro 7I just started up my laptop about 5-10 minutes ago & the tabs are being weird. All of my tabs that are in full screen aren't actually filling up the whole screen. They are in full screen I've made sure of that but they're not reaching the taskbar....
  3. fitting screen to monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    fitting screen to monitor screen: After the latest automatic windows update when I turned my computer back on again the next day, the screen was out of whack. Everything was there in the window but the window didn't size properly for the hp laptop monitor, It was cut off on the bottom so I couldn't see the...
  4. Page not fitting screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page not fitting screen.: Hi, Following a crash I've reinstalled Windows and everything seems OK with one exception. On a couple of websites I can see just the left side of the page and have to move the slider bar over to the right to read the part of the that's not in view. I've tried all that I can...
  5. Screen not fitting to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen not fitting to display: My screen does not fit to my display! I have checked all settings and done everything to fix it but nothing works! Im now completely irritated with this and I can't let it go! Has anyone had this? Where nothings worked? Acer predator xb27b monitor. Someone help!!! Lol...
  6. About fitting wallpapers to screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About fitting wallpapers to screen: You know how using a browser, when you're about to set an image as your wallpaper it lets you choose the fit? (i.e. stretched, tiles, fill, etc.) And when you do so from Windows Explorer it just sets the fitting of the image based on the last one you chose on your browser...
  7. Window will not fit screen

Window will not fit screen: I am using a pc splitter, splitting 2 tv's, as my monitors , When I did this my original samsung tv now will not let me fit the window on the left side of screen, leaving right side off and unable to see. Will not let me do anything to use this left side. What can I do to...
  8. Make display fit the screen

Make display fit the screen: I'm using an ATVIO TV which has no windows driver that I know of and the display is off the screen, so I can't easily click the Start button. How can it be adjusted? Thanks - rev...
  9. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...
  10. Screen not fitting to monitor properly

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not fitting to monitor properly: Im a new windows 10 user and i just have this one problem ever since it was installed last night. The screen is a little bit too large on my monitor. Everything around the edges of the screen such as the windows button, the X button on web browser, back button etc is all...