Windows 10: Fitbit and bluetooth

Discus and support Fitbit and bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShirleyWhite1, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Fitbit and bluetooth

All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?

:)

ShirleyWhite1, Sep 29, 2019
  2. PegKemp Win User

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth.

Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker, message comes back 'synced yesterday; 7:58 PM. Yesterday worked
    fine. Today not sync. Help. tried all things suggested.

PegKemp, Sep 29, 2019
  3. My fitbit isn't picking up on my Windows 10 bluetooth settings

I got the new Fitbit app on my Windows 10 laptop last night. I want to be able to sync my Charge with my laptop, so I says that I need to go to settings and pair my Fitbit with my laptop. My Fitbit isn't showing up in the bluetooth list. Instead, it is showing up as unknown.
    Fitbit and bluetooth ZoHeM.png

My laptop uses Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) chip with Microsoft Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE Enumerators. Is there a remedy.

My laptop is a Dell inspiron 15R mid-2012.

juniorRubyist, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Ktnuts Win User

Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit charge 2 and bluetooth

I have a Fitbit charge 2, but Windows 10 laptop can't see it. Any suggestions please?

Ktnuts, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Fitbit and bluetooth

1. Fitbit and bluetooth - Similar Threads - Fitbit bluetooth

2. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!: No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot above! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-get-comes-up-to-install-the-fitbit-app-see/2cec7044-e970-4a6f-ba21-45b72e295a73
  3. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!: No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot above! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-get-comes-up-to-install-the-fitbit-app-see/2cec7044-e970-4a6f-ba21-45b72e295a73
  4. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  6. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  7. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.: Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth. Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker,...
  9. I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...

I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer.. it tells me i...: I'm trying to connect my fitbit blaze and bluetooth toggle to my computer. it tells me I am trying to use a usb3 and usb2..what do I do?...
  10. Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC): Fitbit Charge 2 worked well with Windows 10 (PC) in the past. However, lately Bluetooth will not recognize this device so it will not sinc with Windows 10 (PC). I went to Bluetooth & Other Devices, tried to add Bluetooth or other device, but it will not identify. The...