Windows 10: fitbit and windows 10

Discus and support fitbit and windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to download the fitbit app from the Microsoft store several times. Everytime I click on get app a blue screen appears for about two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidHall_123, Mar 8, 2019.

1. fitbit and windows 10

I have tried to download the fitbit app from the Microsoft store several times. Everytime I click on get app a blue screen appears for about two seconds and then disappears. The screen goes to back to the fitbit app. I also tried to download another app thinking it might just be a glitch in the fitbit app but my computer did the same thing. I am running windows 10 on a dell laptop. All other features are working.

:)

DavidHall_123, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

Source: Tracking your fitness goals just got easier with the Fitbit skill for Cortana - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 8, 2019
  3. DonnaW2 Win User
    Sync Fitbit Charge HR with windows 10

Hi Bajan,

I tried all the same steps as you.

I followed the steps to reinstall the program and it kept telling me it was already installed.

The tech kept telling me to do the same fitbit connect steps and like you I couldn't find the connect.exe file or program anywhere.

Once I was given a new tracker my fitbit program / icon just worked.

I suggest you don't do anything as it hopefully should all work when you take it back to the store.

That is what happened for me.

Donna

DonnaW2, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

fitbit and windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

fitbit and windows 10

1. fitbit and windows 10 - Similar Threads - fitbit

2. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!: No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot above! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-get-comes-up-to-install-the-fitbit-app-see/2cec7044-e970-4a6f-ba21-45b72e295a73
  3. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!: No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot above! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-get-comes-up-to-install-the-fitbit-app-see/2cec7044-e970-4a6f-ba21-45b72e295a73
  4. No 'GET' comes up to install the FITBIT app? See screenshot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  6. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  7. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  9. Study suggests Fitbit devices can identify early signs of COVID-19

in Windows 10 News
    Study suggests Fitbit devices can identify early signs of COVID-19: [ATTACH] The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the importance of staying healthy, and our mission to help people live healthier lives has never been more important. Since the start of this global health crisis, the Fitbit research team has been diligently working to help...
  10. My Fitbit will not connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Fitbit will not connect.: Why can't I connect my Charge 2 fitbit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fitbit-will-not-connect/2371dda5-241d-404e-ae08-0d1b134a30f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fitbit charge 3 bluetooth pairing in windows 10

2. cant see fitbit windows 10