Windows 10: Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

Discus and support Fitbit app not updating wrist placement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if you have any different suggestions. I have a fitbit charge 2. I run fitbit on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielleWaleik, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

I am wondering if you have any different suggestions. I have a fitbit charge 2. I run fitbit on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer. On the windows 10 app if I attempt to change the wrist placement it will default back to the same wrist position I had it before. That is the only thing that does not update. All the other setting and data will update as expected. I however can update it by logging into the fitbit web application change it in the setting there. Then I go back to the app and resync and it will change. I do not have this trouble with my phone app. I have cleared cookies, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Any suggestions?

:)

DanielleWaleik, Feb 26, 2020

2. Fitbit App - Get the app button does nothing

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

I can understand your concern and will be happy to assist you on the issue.

• Are you downloading the App from Windows Store?
    • Is the issue confined to only Fitbit app?

If the issue is confined with Windows Store, as an initial workaround, I suggest you to try downloading from the link below and check if it helps.

Get Fitbit - Microsoft Store

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Let us know if it helps.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 26, 2020
  3. EllenKY Win User
    fitbit app

I have uninstalled the fitbit app and I am trying to re install the app.

When I go to the store, it says I already have it, but can't find it anywhere. Can you delete the app if it is there? I was having a probem with the app and the fitbit help desk suggested that I should delete the app and reinstall.

Help please

Ellen

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

EllenKY, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

Source: Tracking your fitness goals just got easier with the Fitbit skill for Cortana - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

1. Fitbit app not updating wrist placement - Similar Threads - Fitbit app updating

2. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  3. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  4. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. What is this app to manage window placement?

What is this app to manage window placement?: I deactivated it before but totally forgot how I did it. What I do remember it's not a default windows tool but an aftermarket install. When I move a window, two screens show up designating which monitor I want to move the window to. Like this. I wan to turn it off. 177009
  6. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  7. Windows app placement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows app placement: I would like to open my program windows in a place on the screen that I determine. Currently they open in the upper left then I have to move them all to where I want. Also would like to be able to set places for a particular app or app group and save those settings. (Sort...
  8. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  9. Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

in Windows 10 News
    Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix: Fitbit recently updated its Windows 10 app to version 2.36 with bug fixes and improvements but it appears that the update has done more harm than good. According to reports, the Fitbit app is completely broken on Windows Phones after installing the update. In a post on its...
  10. Problem downloading fitbit app

Problem downloading fitbit app: Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841