Windows 10: Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Discus and support Fitbit not recognize bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth. Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PegKemp, Dec 1, 2018.

1. PegKemp Win User

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth.

Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker, message comes back 'synced yesterday; 7:58 PM. Yesterday worked fine. Today not sync. Help. tried all things suggested.

:)

PegKemp, Dec 1, 2018

2. Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Fitbit Charge 2 worked well with Windows 10 (PC) in the past. However, lately Bluetooth will not recognize this device so it will not sinc with Windows 10 (PC). I went to Bluetooth & Other Devices, tried to add Bluetooth or other device, but it will not
    identify. The message states to select a device below to connect.. I click on Charge 2 and then I get the message, Try connecting your device again. After 5 tries, the same message comes up. Any suggestions?

KDLorenzen, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Fitbit flex

My Fitbit flex will no longer sync or be recognized by my computer have tried everything that has been suggested.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

StellaGustafson, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

My fitbit isn't picking up on my Windows 10 bluetooth settings

I got the new Fitbit app on my Windows 10 laptop last night. I want to be able to sync my Charge with my laptop, so I says that I need to go to settings and pair my Fitbit with my laptop. My Fitbit isn't showing up in the bluetooth list. Instead, it is showing up as unknown.
    Fitbit  not recognize bluetooth. ZoHeM.png

My laptop uses Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) chip with Microsoft Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE Enumerators. Is there a remedy.

My laptop is a Dell inspiron 15R mid-2012.

juniorRubyist, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

1. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Fitbit recognize bluetooth

2. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  3. Bluetooth not recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not recognized: My PC is not recognizing bluetooth. I right click on the bluetooth and not able to uninstall. Gave me the access to scan and properties, but gives nothing else and can't do anything else.....
  4. My Fitbit will not connect.

My Fitbit will not connect.: Why can't I connect my Charge 2 fitbit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fitbit-will-not-connect/2371dda5-241d-404e-ae08-0d1b134a30f6
  5. Installing Fitbit application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Fitbit application: I am trying to install the Fitbit app on my windows laptop. I have Windows 10 and I have been able to download the app. However, I can not install. When I click "install" nothing happens. I have also spoken with Fitbit and they also concluded my laptop meets all the...
  6. Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit and bluetooth: All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?...
  7. fitbit and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fitbit and windows 10: I have tried to download the fitbit app from the Microsoft store several times. Everytime I click on get app a blue screen appears for about two seconds and then disappears. The screen goes to back to the fitbit app. I also tried to download another app thinking it might just...
  8. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  9. Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC): Fitbit Charge 2 worked well with Windows 10 (PC) in the past. However, lately Bluetooth will not recognize this device so it will not sinc with Windows 10 (PC). I went to Bluetooth & Other Devices, tried to add Bluetooth or other device, but it will not identify. The...
  10. Problem downloading fitbit app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading fitbit app: Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fitbit charge 2 discovereed but not connecting

2. windows not recognizing fitbit alta hr

3. my laptop will not recognize my charge 3 fitbit