Windows 10: Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

Discus and support Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Fitbit recently updated its Windows 10 app to version 2.36 with bug fixes and improvements but it appears that the update has done more harm than good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 4, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

Fitbit recently updated its Windows 10 app to version 2.36 with bug fixes and improvements but it appears that the update has done more harm than good. According to reports, the Fitbit app is completely broken on Windows Phones after installing the update.

In a post on its own forum, Fitbit has confirmed that they are aware of the issues with their Windows 10 app and the engineers are actively investigating the reports. A fix is expected to land soon.

“Alcatel Idol 4S here. Now the app doesn’t even open. Just click it and it returns to the start menu. Desktop seems to open though. Not useful on the phone however,” a user explained the issue in a post on Fitbit forum.

“Our engineers are currently aware and investigating this issue, this affects some users who upgraded to Windows app release 2.36. We apologize for any inconvenience,” a Fitbit representative explains the issue.

“We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We’re sorry for any inconvenience it’s caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please let us know if there’s anything we may do to assist you in the meantime,” explains a Fitbit representative in a statement to Windows Latest.

The post Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 4, 2018

2. Problem downloading fitbit app

Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up

helpet1212, Sep 4, 2018
  3. EllenKY Win User
    fitbit app

I have uninstalled the fitbit app and I am trying to re install the app.

When I go to the store, it says I already have it, but can't find it anywhere. Can you delete the app if it is there? I was having a probem with the app and the fitbit help desk suggested that I should delete the app and reinstall.

Help please

Ellen

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

EllenKY, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

Source: Tracking your fitness goals just got easier with the Fitbit skill for Cortana - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix - Similar Threads - Fitbit app broken

2. Fitbit app no longer available to download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fitbit app no longer available to download?: My phone is broken so temporarily I have to use my PC for everything, however I can't seem to download the fitbit app. The button doesn't appear at all, yet I was able to download the other apps I use with no problem. I have all the system requirements for the app to run....
  3. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  4. My Fitbit will not connect.

My Fitbit will not connect.: Why can't I connect my Charge 2 fitbit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fitbit-will-not-connect/2371dda5-241d-404e-ae08-0d1b134a30f6
  5. Fitbit app not updating wrist placement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fitbit app not updating wrist placement: I am wondering if you have any different suggestions. I have a fitbit charge 2. I run fitbit on my android phone and on my windows 10 computer. On the windows 10 app if I attempt to change the wrist placement it will default back to the same wrist position I had it before....
  6. Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit and bluetooth: All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?...
  7. fitbit and windows 10

fitbit and windows 10: I have tried to download the fitbit app from the Microsoft store several times. Everytime I click on get app a blue screen appears for about two seconds and then disappears. The screen goes to back to the fitbit app. I also tried to download another app thinking it might just...
  8. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.: Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth. Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker,...
  9. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  10. Problem downloading fitbit app

Problem downloading fitbit app: Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc app for fitness flex not syncing says not connected to internet mobile