Windows 10: FiveM crash in 5 min?

Discus and support FiveM crash in 5 min? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drechsler123, Aug 2, 2020.

1. FiveM crash in 5 min?

I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday.

:)

Drechsler123, Aug 2, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
  4. FiveM crash in 5 min?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

FiveM crash in 5 min?

1. FiveM crash in 5 min? - Similar Threads - FiveM crash min

2. Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game: Hello, my pc crashes when am playing games. my drivers are all up to date,there are no connection issues. Hardware scans check out. Here are some error codes:DUMP FILE: MODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!4A4789771047000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes 5 mins or so into playing a game: Hello, my pc crashes when am playing games. my drivers are all up to date,there are no connection issues. Hardware scans check out. Here are some error codes:DUMP FILE: MODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!4A4789771047000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.: As stated above PC crashes 5-10 mins after closing any game even if the PC is idle.PC specs are:i3 101008gb hikvision 3200mhz Ramgigabyte h410m motherboardCorsair CX550M PSURX 560 GPUI tried stress testing CPU and GPU and no problem there. Even while playing games no crashes....
  5. After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.: As stated above PC crashes 5-10 mins after closing any game even if the PC is idle.PC specs are:i3 101008gb hikvision 3200mhz Ramgigabyte h410m motherboardCorsair CX550M PSURX 560 GPUI tried stress testing CPU and GPU and no problem there. Even while playing games no crashes....
  6. After Closing any game, the PC crashes in 5-10 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP) Every game crashes in the first 5 mins: So basically, no matter what game it is it will crash, every game crashes on the 5 minute mark, at this point im frustrated and im running out of ideas on what to do. I have been looking everywhere for answers but all i have found was not helpful, i thought i could come to...
  8. Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 7 SP1 crashes while playing only GTA 5 or FiveM: I get a lot of windows crashes while playing GTA 5 and FiveM.Both games just randomly cause my PC to crash into a gray screen.I will DDU my GPU later incase that fixes anything but probably not. I have only been getting crashes in GTA 5 and FiveM ( FiveM mostly ) and I have...
  9. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins: Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue. I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and there aren't any win10...
  10. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...