Windows 10: Fix 0x80090011

Discus and support Fix 0x80090011 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't dowload Dragon City in Store, it need my login to window insider program. Thanks so much.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VuLD, Jul 6, 2019.

1. VuLD Win User

Fix 0x80090011

I can't dowload Dragon City in Store, it need my login to window insider program.

Thanks so much.

:)

VuLD, Jul 6, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 6, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 6, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

Fix 0x80090011

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Fix 0x80090011

1. Fix 0x80090011 - Similar Threads - Fix 0x80090011

2. Fix windows 7 boot problems Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Fix windows 7 boot problems Macrium: After selecting fix windows boot problems in Macrium, it is showing 2 items. One System Reserved Partition, Second Partition C where windows is installed. Nothing is default tick. So where should I tick. Other thing in the next screen it again give 4 options, like Repair MBR,...
  3. I tried to fix it but I was failing (KB4512508)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I tried to fix it but I was failing (KB4512508): Hi, guys ! I hope those issues on this KB4512508 update will be fixed soon. I found that Microsoft's tutorial but it couldn't help myself at all. I saw here on the forum that some members installed the update with no problems there, they was showing their box with that...
  4. Disable Monitor power off detection windows 10, keep windows position fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Monitor power off detection windows 10, keep windows position fixed: end goal: i need to keep windows not changing position when some of the monitors are powered off, unpluged (zero electricity) hardware and setup: -asrock z77 motherboard -3770k gpu- vga dvi hdmi (all can be used) as aditional displays -gpu amd hd7950 (default gpu in...
  5. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. CBS file 139101
  6. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?: I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals, forcing me to shut it down. Rarely, I'll get an error code (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR), but typically these "crashes" involve...
  7. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. CBS file 139101
  8. DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?: So I have a mostly stock p7-1410 hp pavilion upgraded the ram and graphics card so win10 runs smooth and all fixes have not worked so far my work requires I have a disk drive and if i have to buy an external one I am going to court for hours lost and the cost of buying one I...
  9. Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10: Microsoft hopes to boost the performance of Chromium-based browsers with smooth-scrolling responsiveness and lower battery usage. Microsoft recently proposed a new feature that would turn off unnecessary media caching and reduce Chrome’s heavy battery consumption on Windows...
  10. How do i fix corrupted System32 Files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i fix corrupted System32 Files?: How do i fix corrupted System32 Files? Tried Resetting the pc, Didn't help - still get dwrite.dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-corrupted-system32-files/caaa4e6b-abce-40af-b7d5-84e8f3bda0ea