Windows 10: Fix a issue

Discus and support Fix a issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]How can I fix this issue? When I am open my laptop always show this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TamimHossain2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Fix a issue

Fix a issue [​IMG]How can I fix this issue? When I am open my laptop always show this problem.

:)

TamimHossain2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Fix a issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Fix a issue

1. Fix a issue - Similar Threads - Fix issue

2. Microsoft is fixing major issues in Windows 10 May 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is fixing major issues in Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Earlier this year, Windows 10’s May 2020 Update arrived with plenty of important improvements and a few new features like Cloud Recovery. With May 2020 Update, Microsoft added support for better memory management in Windows Search and Display Driver Model (WDDM). As many PCs...
  3. Does anybody know how to fix an issue with my Windows 10 computer disconnecting and then...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know how to fix an issue with my Windows 10 computer disconnecting and then...: Does anybody know how to fix an issue with my Windows 10 computer disconnecting and then reconnecting to the internet sporadically? I have confirmed this isn't an ISP-side issue because other devices seem to do just fine. submitted by /u/lemon_ad3 [link] [comments]...
  4. Verify "fix" for Flash issue with Adobe Presenter in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify "fix" for Flash issue with Adobe Presenter in PowerPoint: Issue: When an attempt is made to publish or even preview a Presenter file, the following pop-up window appears: "Adobe Presenter" You will nee to upgrade Adobe FLash Player before using this option. Press OK to install the latest payer, or Cancel to return to your...
  5. SERIOUS ISSUE After Fixing Teredo for Xbox Games! My Network broke itself.

SERIOUS ISSUE After Fixing Teredo for Xbox Games! My Network broke itself.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iSlayTryhards_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwvpr3/serious_issue_after_fixing_teredo_for_xbox_games/
  6. Icon are not visible everywhere except from the start menu. How to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon are not visible everywhere except from the start menu. How to fix this issue: All the icons desktop icons, folder icons and task bar icons are not visible for me. Please help me fix this issue!! I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. [IMG] All the places where i have queries, i have put a blue circle and question marks. This occurred after...
  7. having issues with emails it have problem fix now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with emails it have problem fix now: having issues with emails it have problem fix now .so i go there and get nowhere but the emails come thru on my phone but not pc they did at first now no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/f952831b-0ae5-4ff9-9d4b-b63d1353a874
  8. Issue Description: Outlook 365 closes after it opens on Windows 10 - Found the Temp Fix!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue Description: Outlook 365 closes after it opens on Windows 10 - Found the Temp Fix!...: Issue Description :Outlook 365 closes after it opens on Windows 10 Found issue with Windows update KB4565627! Fix: Uninstalled KB4565627 and then rebooted, The problem was gone for now. We tried repair and uninstall reinstal of Outlook first on other machines. Nothing fixed...
  9. Trying to fix a big Windows Update issue, but DISM won't progress past Image Version stage

Trying to fix a big Windows Update issue, but DISM won't progress past Image Version stage: So my computer is missing the Windows Update tab in the Services page. Windows Update is unable to check for updates (threw an error message) and the troubleshoot isn't working either. For some background, a couple months back we detected malware on my computer and...
  10. Where is Fix issues on the Windows update page? See below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is Fix issues on the Windows update page? See below: An external storage device with 10GB or more of free space, depending on how much additional space you need. An internet connection. Here's how to do it: Select Start > Settings >Update & Security. From the Windows update page, select Fix issues. This launches theWindows...