Windows 10: Fix a issue

Discus and support Fix a issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]How can I fix this issue? When I am open my laptop always show this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TamimHossain2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Fix a issue

Fix a issue [​IMG]How can I fix this issue? When I am open my laptop always show this problem.

:)

TamimHossain2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Fix a issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Fix a issue

1. Fix a issue - Similar Threads - Fix issue

2. My laptop has multiple issues that I can’t seem to fix, will a reset fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has multiple issues that I can’t seem to fix, will a reset fix it?: This laptop has been pissing me off for months. When I plug in my iPhone it appears like it’s connected but whenever I try to transfer files it keeps giving error messages saying the device isn’t connected or can’t be detected, this issue has been going on for months and I...
  3. Can't uninstall update KB4517389 to fix issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall update KB4517389 to fix issues: I recently installed the patch KB4517389, which has caused all kinds of issues on my computer. I can no longer open Edge, my outlook email can no longer connect and my volume bar is now hidden. I imagine there are other issues that I haven't yet discovered. In researching, it...
  4. Any help fixing this issue?

Any help fixing this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foxi123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw8d2e/any_help_fixing_this_issue/
  5. (Aspire E5-551G AMD10-7300/Win 1903 font issue fix?

(Aspire E5-551G AMD10-7300/Win 1903 font issue fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stefayen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvgst9/aspire_e5551g_amd107300win_1903_font_issue_fix/
  6. GEARS OF WAR 5 INSTALL ISSUE can anyone fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GEARS OF WAR 5 INSTALL ISSUE can anyone fix?: Environment - Win10 Pro / 1905 with XGP subscription Repro Steps - Start downloading Gears5 - Taking a while, so rebooted a couple times and resume downloaded - Download completed and got notification toast says "Gears 5 just got installed, check it out" Symptom -...
  7. Is there any way to fix file transfer speed issues?

Is there any way to fix file transfer speed issues?: I'm going from an SSD to a USB 3.1 drive... my usb 3 ports are built into the MB if that matters Imgur submitted by /u/chewy_mcchewster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtwlrq/is_there_any_way_to_fix_file_transfer_speed_issues/
  8. Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.: My computer wakes itself from sleep at night and I've been able to find out the exact issue and the solution, but the solution is such a pain in the butt that I don't want to implement it. I haven't been able to find a normal way to report this to Microsoft so I'm posting it...
  9. What does this mean?, it fixed it but I never had this issue

What does this mean?, it fixed it but I never had this issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bigthom63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt75rg/what_does_this_mean_it_fixed_it_but_i_never_had/
  10. Will Defender fix all these issues.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will Defender fix all these issues.: Full System Scan and Fixes Fix Windows Issues Virus and Spyware Removal Repair Virus Damage Repair Windows Stability Issues Repair Applications Stability Issues Gain More Disk Space Restore Your PC to Top Speed Optimize Windows Registry Clean System Clutter Protects and...