Windows 10: fix account

Discus and support fix account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes this message is displayed to me and after clicking, it asks me for the input pin, and after hitting the pin, it is temporarily removed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abbas Taremi, Apr 8, 2020.

1. fix account

Sometimes this message is displayed to me and after clicking, it asks me for the input pin, and after hitting the pin, it is temporarily removed and displayed again after a while.

:)

Abbas Taremi, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 8, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

fix account

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

fix account

1. fix account - Similar Threads - fix account

2. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure what's causing the imporper colors, at first I noticed some webpages might have redesigned colors, but then I also noticed that a webpage that I made with very distinct colors ws looking very different. I should also note that I'm on a...
  3. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure what's causing the imporper colors, at first I noticed some webpages might have redesigned colors, but then I also noticed that a webpage that I made with very distinct colors ws looking very different. I should also note that I'm on a...
  4. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. fix files explorer showing account disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix files explorer showing account disconnected?: how do i fix my files explorer showing account disconnected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-files-explorer-showing-account-disconnected/7cb3ade0-0d7f-4985-889d-004f467fbd27
  6. fix files explorer showing account disconnected?

fix files explorer showing account disconnected?: how do i fix my files explorer showing account disconnected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-files-explorer-showing-account-disconnected/7cb3ade0-0d7f-4985-889d-004f467fbd27
  7. My daughter's account controlled by a scammer and Microsoft replies they cannot fix.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My daughter's account controlled by a scammer and Microsoft replies they cannot fix.: My daughter's account is for some mysterious reasons now linked to an account we never heard of, likely a scammer. I contacted the Xbox/Microsoft team who understood the issue but replied they cannot remove my daughter's account from the "family organizer" account even though...
  8. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  9. How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?

How do I fix the issues with my PC Files Explorer "Account disconnected" but it not loading?: Recently I have been having issues with my PC and Microsoft. My files explorer said "Account Disconnected" and when I pressed it, it just loads and doesn't show anything. All it says is a "Just a moment..." loading screen but nothing pops up at all....
  10. how to fix phone number issue on microsoft account

how to fix phone number issue on microsoft account: i cant add my phone number no matter what i do, have tried multiple methods to no avail, it just tells me “this verification method doesnt work, try another one”, my phone number is in a limbo of being connected and also not connected somehow since it shows up when i check if...