Windows 10: Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

Discus and support Fix Acer monitor no signal issue in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A desktop computer and a monitor are connected with each other via a cable. Every input given to a computer is displayed on the monitor in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

Fix Acer monitor no signal issue fix-acer-monitor-no-signal-issue.png
    A desktop computer and a monitor are connected with each other via a cable. Every input given to a computer is displayed on the monitor in the form such that a user can understand. The signal coming from the computer tells the monitor what to display. If you see a “No Signal” message on your […]

This article Fix Acer monitor no signal issue first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Uditha Win User

Monitor - No Input Signal

So you are suggesting that in the event this cable goes for a six, I try out the HDMI port? Seems quite a tenable suggestion - I never thought of that!

Uditha, Jul 15, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    GTX 1050 ti Monitors Lose Signal

So far there's been a catalogue of symptoms, and the worrying thing is there are literally pages and pages of the same issue with GTX 1050's on the GeForce forums.

Symptoms so far:
    • After getting to the logon screen, both my 4K monitor (plugged in via DP) and my 1080p monitor (plugged in via HDMI) spuriously lose signal for ~5 seconds then come back. This happens constantly with no apparent timing.
    • Whenever I open a game launcher (not a game), or Google Chrome, the screen flickers again, only this time I get a Windows 10 event alert saying "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware".
    • When I check event viewer System logs, the yellow triangle simply says "nvlddmkm stopped responding" in each case of the monitors losing signal.
    Attempted fixes from numerous threads:
    • Installed the latest Game Ready "stable" drivers, installed latest "beta" drivers, and also installed some random "stable" drivers from a month ago. Uninstalled previous drivers with DDU each time and restarted before and after installation. Issue seems to persist sporadically.
    • Turned PCI Power Management off in Windows Power Settings. No change.
    • Switched Power settings in NVidia Control Panel to Maximum Performance. No change.
    • Gone into the registry and added a QWord(64bit) to CurrentControlSet001/Graphics/Drivers called "TdrDelay" and set it to 8 (also tried 10). No change.
    • Tried unplugging the secondary monitor. Managed to play Warframe for an entire evening without a monitor signal loss.
    • Switched secondary monitor to DVI Single Link cable to 1050 ti, and also tried secondary monitor on iGPU with primary monitor on 1050 ti. Still get signal losses on main monitor, secondary monitor does the same but is delayed (WTF?).
    • Downclocked GPU 50Mhz. No change.
    • Increased Power Limit by 5%. No change.
    Fixes I still need to try:
    • Try a different DP cable in main monitor/try HDMI cable instead.
    • I get the signal loss when I open Chrome, going to turn off hardware acceleration as that apparently solves things
    • Use a DWord(32bit) registry key instead of QWord for TdrDelay
    • Going to try the 375.50 drivers, as they're allegedly old but stable for low power Pascal GPUs.
    • Resetting CMOS for whatever reasons - some random guy said this solved his issues.
    Fairly convinced it's not a hardware issue since there are so many people with the same issue as me. One slight glimmer of explanation is that Micron memory may be at fault, I need to check if its Samsung or Micron stuff on mine. Apparently there were some GTX 1070 stability issues with Micron VRAM that were fixed with an update.

My entire system has been stable for years, sporting a R9 295x2 up until 6 months ago with no stability problems. Doubt it's PSU related. Motherboard is also on the latest 2.50 BIOS.

Help me TPU, you're my only hope.

RCoon, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

1. Fix Acer monitor no signal issue - Similar Threads - Fix Acer monitor

2. No signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor: About two weeks ago my computer wouldn’t wake up. The monitor remained blank. The keyboard did not light up. The desktop pc is on. I rebooted. Nothing. I unplugged overnight, restarted. Nothing. Checked all the connections. All good. Replaced the DP connection. Nothing....
  3. how to fix monitor no signal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix monitor no signal?: recently my monitor has been black screening saying no signal. my pc remains on and monitor is also on. keyboard remains lit and so does my mouse. i have tried unplugging and plugging back the display port cable but doesnt seem to work and im still getting no display....
  4. how to fix monitor no signal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix monitor no signal?: recently my monitor has been black screening saying no signal. my pc remains on and monitor is also on. keyboard remains lit and so does my mouse. i have tried unplugging and plugging back the display port cable but doesnt seem to work and im still getting no display....
  5. Monitor out of signal issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor out of signal issue: HeyI installed new SSD for my hp laptop. So Windows also reinstalled, but after it when I connect my laptop to monitor because laptop's display was cracked! my monitor showing "input range is out of signal, please set the resolution to 1280x1024 ". so I get in to the safe...
  6. Monitor out of signal issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor out of signal issue: HeyI installed new SSD for my hp laptop. So Windows also reinstalled, but after it when I connect my laptop to monitor because laptop's display was cracked! my monitor showing "input range is out of signal, please set the resolution to 1280x1024 ". so I get in to the safe...
  7. Monitor out of signal issue

8. Monitor No Signal Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor No Signal Issue: Computer is an optiplex 7080 used for work. Monitor is LG with the only applicable port being hdmi, as the PC only has displayport available for the monitor. Connected via an adaptor from displayport to hdmi. Computer and monitor have worked fine together in the past, however...
  9. Monitor No Signal Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor No Signal Issue: Computer is an optiplex 7080 used for work. Monitor is LG with the only applicable port being hdmi, as the PC only has displayport available for the monitor. Connected via an adaptor from displayport to hdmi. Computer and monitor have worked fine together in the past, however...
  10. Monitor No Signal Issue