Windows 10: Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

Discus and support Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command: Get-AppXPackage... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ImHungry, Mar 2, 2019.

1. ImHungry Win User

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command:
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I get this error: "Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFF, To install this application you need either a Windows

developer license or a sideloading-enabled system."

I actually just fixed by going to the settings and Enabling Developer mode:

Settings > Update & Security > For Developers, check developer mode or sideload apps..

:)

ImHungry, Mar 2, 2019

2. How do I fix or reinstall the windows store (beta)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing any issues with Windows store?

If you’re facing any issues then I suggest you to follow the below steps:

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if it helps:

If the issue persist then try the following steps from the below Microsoft help article:

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

If still the issue persist then I would suggest you to clear the store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press “Enter”.
    • Reboot the computer and then check if you still face this issue.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

1. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store - Similar Threads - Fix Reinstall Store

2. Reinstall Microsoft Store and fix Microsoft Flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Microsoft Store and fix Microsoft Flight simulator: Hello everyone, Some time ago i tried to install microsoft flight simulator but i got this error: 0x80070057 so i searched in google for the solution but nothing worked, so i kept following a guide but ended up deleting microsoft store... I tried to reinstall it...
  3. cant fix, open, reinstall, or remove microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant fix, open, reinstall, or remove microsoft store: i have tried everything i could think of, using tools to remove it, using cmd, even trying to remove it regularly. i just want to get my microsoft store working again. here is what happens when i try to click on it https://imgur.com/aC551xn and here is what happens when i...
  4. cant fix, open, reinstall, or remove microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant fix, open, reinstall, or remove microsoft store: i have tried everything i could think of, using tools to remove it, using cmd, even trying to remove it regularly. i just want to get my microsoft store working again. here is what happens when i try to click on it https://imgur.com/aC551xn and here is what happens when i...
  5. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  6. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  7. Windows store not reinstalling

Windows store not reinstalling: So from the past 2 weeks i was not able to install any of my gamepass games through the xbox app so i decided to go through some of the Microsoft community forums and this guide -...
  8. Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start: I had disabled/uninstalled the windows store a while ago using the powershell command in order to do something and when I tried to use the powershell command to reinstall/enable it it's throwing up a bunch of errors and now when I try to open it it'll pop up for a quarter of...
  9. Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix

Windows store not reinstalling after Powershell admin fix: I used Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} and got this message please help PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  10. Reinstalling Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows Store: Hello All, My Windows store stopped working and I tried everything to make it work again until finally I decided to delete it via PowerShell with the command: Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage Now it's completely gone and I can't find a way to...