Windows 10: "Fix and repair" programme

Discus and support "Fix and repair" programme in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; An update for which I have no control over has placed my No1 computer into a fix and repair programme. The problem is that it cannot fix and repair and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SydPayne, Jul 23, 2018.

1. SydPayne Win User

"Fix and repair" programme

An update for which I have no control over has placed my No1 computer into a fix and repair programme. The problem is that it cannot fix and repair and I am unable to cancel it or use my computer. Why?

:)

SydPayne, Jul 23, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 23, 2018
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jul 23, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. "Fix and repair" programme - Similar Threads - Fix repair programme

2. Automation Programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automation Programme: Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or...
  3. Automatic Repair Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Fix?: I’ve tried everything I can feasibly(personally) try. I’ve watched countless videos and read tons of articles. I can’t reset windows. I can’t boot into safe mode. I jist bought the thing so I can’t regback. It’s getting tiring and quite depressing submitted by /u/meinguru...
  4. Automatic repair fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair fix: After turning my pc on power button, after half of a minute pc opens automatic repair instantly, where title says “Your PC did not start correctly”. I’ve tried restarting, reseting without deleting files, start up repair, system restore... All of them for some reasoms didnt...
  5. stubborn programme.

stubborn programme.: 1st off thanks to all that help me out with my pc problems....I down loaded a photo edit on1 raw.. free version ,, after a month it ran out ..so went to apps it wont uninstall. Deleted desk top icon ..then went down bottom left hand corner opened my list off apps etc and...
  6. programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"
  7. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  8. Automatic repair loop resolved but programmes and applications lost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair loop resolved but programmes and applications lost: My PC was recently repaired after falling into the automatic repair loop. This took months to resolve and required the purchase of an SSD drive to install a totally clean copy of Windows 10. My data and personal files were moved to an external backup drive. Unfortunately,...
  9. Unwanted Programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unwanted Programmes: To whom it may concern, Can someone PLEASE explain to me who it is at Microsoft who imagines they are allowed to force unwanted, non- requested programmes which seem impossible to delete, onto the computers of private users. I thought we had overcome this problem with the...
  10. Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes

Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes: Hello, I'm looking for a sandbox programme for Windows 10 and I hope somebody can help me. Important: It should be able to run more than 1 sandbox at a time - like Sandboxie, but free of charge. If anybody knows of such an app in which you are able to open more than one...