Windows 10: Fix Application

Discus and support Fix Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can fix the Cortana app when the app just keep send the Cortana app when the app just said the apps fix the Cortana app when the app just keep i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NguyễnQuốc thắng, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Fix Application

How can fix the Cortana app when the app just keep send the Cortana app when the app just said the apps fix the Cortana app when the app just keep i the Cortana app when the app just said the apps not support in the region

:)

NguyễnQuốc thắng, Jul 12, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 12, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Fix Application

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Fix Application

1. Fix Application - Similar Threads - Fix Application

2. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  3. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  4. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  5. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  6. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  7. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer: Hi, I recently installed Wacom Cintiq 16 driver from Wacom website that latest one, up on restart my PC It appears on Event Viewer as Application Error that the application has an issue, last time this happens It froze my PC and had to forces shutdown, the froze were not just...
  8. How to fix Application Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...
  10. How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...

How do I fix this windows text glitch? Its only in my windows systems and applications but...: I recently purchased a refurbished computer and everything worked great but I noticed that the computer has a glitch in the system text. The glitch only appears when im working inside my system settings or applications but never on the internet. I want to know if there's a...