Windows 10: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Discus and support Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PushkarSingh2, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS

:)

PushkarSingh2, Oct 24, 2019

2. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time.

DouglasQuine, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Blurry text

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If apps appear blurry on your main display, these steps might help to fix them, so that they appear correctly:

1.Do one of the following, depending on if you see a notification that asks Fix apps that are blurry?

-If the notification appears, select Yes, open Settings, and then select Apply.

-If the notification doesn’t appear, select the Start button, then select Settings > System > Display > Advanced scaling settings.

2.On Advanced scaling settings, turn on Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry.

3.To see if Windows can fix the problem, close a desktop app that appears blurry on your main display, and then open it again.

Source:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/409136...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

1. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification - Similar Threads - Fix apps appear

2. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  3. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  4. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709

Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709: Hello, I have an older version 1709 of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft apps by...
  5. Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.: Does this setting work for version 1803 and 1809? Note States, "To use the setting Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry, you must have Windows 10 (Version 1803) installed." Win 10 Popup: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10...
  6. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  7. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  8. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  9. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  10. Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 Starting with sign in to Windows to have these apps render properly. You can now instead turn on the Fix scaling for apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps appear blurry

2. wn10 blurry