Windows 10: Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 7, 2020

2. Asus Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

I am offended that I ask for help fixing a smart gesture finger pad issue on my ASUS laptop I your suggestion is a tutorial on using smart gestures - I know how its supposed to work and it doesn't work properly - thanks for absolutely no help whatsoever
    in fixing my problem

TomWellsIsPissed, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Asus Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

Did not find a program listed called "ASUS Smart Gesture'

TomWellsIsPissed, Mar 7, 2020
  4. chrisw-10 Win User

Asus Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

To fix your promblem you must do the following

1/ you must uninstall asus smart gesture

2/ on your web browser type.. Asus smart gesture for windows 10 and then download the program and just follow the prompts

3/ Open the down loaded folder you will have to double left click the SETUP - APPL[CATION symbol

Good Luck

chrisw-10, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix ASUS Smart

2. Asus Smart Gesture

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus Smart Gesture: My Asus Eebook 205ta has been giving me issues regarding the touchpad/mouse..the curser has a blinking bottle at the side as if another process is trying to load...the only way of stopping it is by going into task manager and clicking on ASUS Smart Gesture and hitting end...
  3. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  4. Disable Asus laptop gestures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Asus laptop gestures: As above. This laptop was updated from W8 to W10. I constantly send emails before they are finished, and close things I don't want to. I have tried everything I can find online. Including deleting the touchpad driver and updating it. It says it is already the latest...
  5. ASUS UX305F Windows 10 gestures not working on Touchpad

ASUS UX305F Windows 10 gestures not working on Touchpad: Hello, I have a ASUS UX305F laptop whose Touchpad is not working as it should. It takes inputs like moving the mouse cursor or taps to select or highlight. However all the Windows 10 gestures are not available. Previously, it was working, I could do 2-finger scrolling, etc....
  6. ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures: Hi I can't find a way to turn on touchpad gestures. Have previously been able to use Have tried updating/repairing drivers In settings there is no option only a link to website about gestures. Can anyone suggest a solution? Regards...
  7. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...: System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-UserModePowerService [ Guid] {ce8dee0b-d539-4000-b0f8-77bed049c590} EventID 12 Version 0 Level 4 Task 10 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  8. Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update

Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update: The usual stoppage of Smart Gesture after a windows 10 update always needs to have me remove the ATK and Smart Gesture programs and reinstall them. However, this time the Smart Gesture will not fully remove resulting in an error that does not stop trying to remove it. I have...
  9. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture: I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident After i downloaded it again and try to installed it Before finished, i had asked to install synaptic pointing device But it stopped at the agreement and i can't continued it Thank you for the answer !! [ATTACH]...
  10. Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10: Well, after I updated Win 7 to Win 10, I "lost" the Smart Gesture program. I downloaded the recent Smart Gesture from ASUS support website that should be working for Win 10. Alas, I reach the end of the installation when I get this message: "There is a problem with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus gl552cw smart gesture not working

2. asus smart gesture scroll not working

3. smart gesture asus crash fix