Windows 10: Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I've just bought new pc. I connected bluetooth headphones and got scared of sound quality. Here is my solution: 1. Go to control panel 2. Click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M3Filip, Aug 18, 2019.

1. M3Filip Win User

Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones

Hi! I've just bought new pc. I connected bluetooth headphones and got scared of sound quality. Here is my solution:

1. Go to control panel

2. Click on View devices and printers

3. Right click on your headphones

4. Click on Properties

5. Switch to Service tab

6. Turn off hands-free telephony

7. Apply and click OK.

8. Disconnect and remove your headphones

9. Reconnect it again

Here ya go!

If you have any other problems post them here and I'll try to help you!

:)

M3Filip, Aug 18, 2019

2. Bluetooth headphone and sound quality

Hi I have recently bought a bluetooth headphone.

The sound quality is great on my android phone and windows 10 phone.

However when I connect the headphone to my acer switch 10 laptop, The sound quality becomes drastic.

I found a fix on youtube that says to uncheck handfree option in services. when I do that my sound quality improves but I get another issue.

for 10 seconds the sound quality stays great and then for 5 second I am not able to hear anything it is a lot distorted.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thank you so much

Muhammad Waqar Akram, Aug 18, 2019
  3. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings
    my headphones are disabled (It says its connected but no audio). (Lenovo Windows 10 pro).

Thanks in advance for assistance.

DonavanNaidoo, Aug 18, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Fix bad sound

2. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  3. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  4. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  6. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  7. Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11: My WH1000XM4 Sony Bluetooth headphones have bad sound quality when connected to my laptop, compared to other devices such as an iPhone where the sound is fine. This is presumably because of the hands free headset mode. I am unable to disable the hands free setting in windows...
  8. Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11

Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality on windows 11: My WH1000XM4 Sony Bluetooth headphones have bad sound quality when connected to my laptop, compared to other devices such as an iPhone where the sound is fine. This is presumably because of the hands free headset mode. I am unable to disable the hands free setting in windows...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  10. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connected headphones to pc with bluetooth but sound quality is bad

2. why is headset quality worse than headphones windows 10

3. bluetooth headphones bad sound

4. fix sound quality headphones,
  5. the sound quality of my headphones are bad,
  6. windows 10 earphones handsfree poor sound quality,
  7. bad headphone bluetooth sound