Windows 10: Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on your Windows 11/10 computer. Mostly, such an error occurs for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10 binkw32.dll-missing-from-your-computer.png
    In this post, we will help you fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on your Windows 11/10 computer. Mostly, such an error occurs for a game having a Bink Video codec. So, when you try to install or play such a game, this binkw32.dll missing error appears. You may see one of the following […]

This article Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 13, 2022

2. Missing Binkw32.dll error upon staring game

When loading Star Trek Dominion Wars games, I get the Binkw32.dll is missing error. How can I fix this problen? Thanks, BG

Binkw32.dll error - Original Title

BabyGirl937, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Kovoet Win User
    Binkw32.dll missing and stopping me playing a game

Anyone know where i could download this file and a safe file Binkw32.dll .

Kovoet, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

Missing Binkw32.dll error upon staring game

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

As you have stated that you receive the missing Binkw32.dll only upon launching Star Trek Dominion Wars, I would suggest that you un-install the game and then re-install it again and check. This issue normally arises due to missing or corrupted files that
    are associated with particular program or app.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

1. Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix binkw32 dll

2. Fix SETUPAPI.dll is missing or not found error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SETUPAPI.dll is missing or not found error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]DLL files are important files on your system and if they are missing or corrupt, certain applications on your computer will cease to function correctly. One such DLL file is SETUPAPI.dll. If this OS file is missing or corrupt, you will encounter the error SETUPAPI.dll is...
  3. MSVCP100.dll missing or not found in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    MSVCP100.dll missing or not found in Windows 11/10: [IMG]DLL files are important for the functioning of Windows and related programs. One such DLL file is the MSVCP100.dll file. This file is crucial to the system and if it is missing or corrupt, a lot of programs on Windows will cease to work. If you see an error message...
  4. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  5. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  6. Fix Qt5Widgets.dll missing or not found error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Qt5Widgets.dll missing or not found error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The Qt5Widgets.dll missing or not found error may cause due to corrupted or being incorrectly installed file. DLLs(Dynamic Link Libraries) are shared libraries in Microsoft Windows, implemented by Microsoft Corporation. DLL files are just as important as files with a...
  7. Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you see an error message The program can’t start because vulkan-1.dll is missing from your computer, then this will help you fix the problem on your Windows 11/10 PC. Windows throws DLL errors for various reasons, and when it comes to vulkan-1.dll was not found...
  8. Fix d3dx9_40.dll is missing, not found, or not designed to run error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix d3dx9_40.dll is missing, not found, or not designed to run error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how to fix d3dx9_40.dll is missing, not found, or not designed to run error on Windows 11/10. A lot of Windows users have complained of getting this error while opening an application or game that requires this specific DLL (Dynamic Link...
  9. Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the Crypt32.dll not found or missing error while using or installing certain programs on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. This post provides the...
  10. Fix gdi32full.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix gdi32full.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you are seeing the error that gdi32full.dll is not found or missing while trying to open a program, we have some solutions in this guide to fix the error on Windows 11/10. What is gdi32full DLL? gdi32full.dll is a necessary component of the Microsoft Graphics...