Windows 10: Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer

Discus and support Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the issue whereby when shutting down their Windows 11 or Windows 10 system, their computer shows a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer

Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer Troubleshoot-using-Autoruns.png
    Some Windows users may encounter the issue whereby when shutting down their Windows 11 or Windows 10 system, their computer shows a black screen, and the device doesn’t completely shut down. In this scenario, the users are able to shut down their devices completely only by pressing and holding down the Power button. In this […]

This article Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2021
  2. FreeBooter, Sep 17, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Black Screen after shutdown on Windows computer - Similar Threads - Fix Black Screen

2. Black screen followed by shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen followed by shutdown: Hello.I've been having lots of troubles with a bug that I've had for presumably quite a long time, but that has gotten worse and worse, to the point that now most 3D games have become unplayable. Whenever I try to play one, both of my screens turn black within a few minutes,...
  3. desktop will not boot up after update & shutdown black screen how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop will not boot up after update & shutdown black screen how to fix it?: On my desktop went to update and shutdown and now a blackscreen and only a buffering icon on it. How can I get my computer booted back up? Nothing is working not even ctrl alt delete, nothing but a blackscreen!...
  4. desktop will not boot up after update & shutdown black screen how to fix it?

desktop will not boot up after update & shutdown black screen how to fix it?: On my desktop went to update and shutdown and now a blackscreen and only a buffering icon on it. How can I get my computer booted back up? Nothing is working not even ctrl alt delete, nothing but a blackscreen!...
  5. desktop will not boot up after update & shutdown black screen how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen: Hi everyone, recently upgraded to windows 11 and I’ve been having this persistent issue sometimes. I can’t shutdown my laptop normally. I ensure all my apps are closed and properly shutdown but this doesn’t work sometimes unless I force the shutdown by pressing the power...
  7. WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen

WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen: Hi everyone, recently upgraded to windows 11 and I’ve been having this persistent issue sometimes. I can’t shutdown my laptop normally. I ensure all my apps are closed and properly shutdown but this doesn’t work sometimes unless I force the shutdown by pressing the power...
  8. Black screen after BCD fix

Black screen after BCD fix: So I had a previous problem where my pc keeps on boot looping after the bios logo. I followed a guide on how to do it on EFI through CMD using a media creation tool. Basically just the bootrec process. After that, the new problem now is my pc goes on a black screen after the...
  9. Black screen after BCD fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after BCD fix: So I had a previous problem where my pc keeps on boot looping after the bios logo. I followed a guide on how to do it on EFI through CMD using a media creation tool. Basically just the bootrec process. After that, the new problem now is my pc goes on a black screen after the...
  10. Black screen with cursor after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen with cursor after shutdown: I recently started having the issue descried in the title, a black screen with the cursor, after I try to shutdown my computer. Any help? I have all the latest windows updates....