Windows 10: Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

Discus and support Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Noel, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Noel New Member

Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads.

This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do not have the same certificate. Sometimes this happens when you either change the certificate or renew it.

To solve this, open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
    Expand Sites
    Right click on Default Website and click on Edit Bindings

Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013 editbindings.png

From the list click on the https with the port 443 cnad click the edit button and confirm that you have the new cerficate selected and take note of it.

Right click on Exchange Back End site and click on Edit Bindings

From the list click on the https with the port 444 and click the edit button. Here make sure that you have the same certificate assigned and click close. In my case the certificate assigned was empty as the certificate was deleted.

Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013 certificate.png

Run IISReset from the command prompt as Admin

The ECP will now load.

(879)

read more...

Noel, Oct 6, 2021

2. Why OWA showing "Loading"

I am running MS Exchange 2013. Recently I have been able to open OWA on all browsers until I noticed that I can no longer open OWA in Chrome or Internet Exlporer.

1. In Chrome it is showing a blank page with a tab tile "Loading", but it will not display anything.
    2. In Internet Explorer it is showing broken messages with "X", it is not displaying properly.
    Recently I been able to open it properly on Internet Explorer and Firefox only (On Chrome, after login, it was showing a blank page with the title of my "Outlook username"). Then I followed this
    and run UpdateCas.ps1 as instructed that is when it began to show "Loading" in Chrome (Number Above). I checked my SSL Certificates as some have suggested, they are set to "Microsoft
    Exchange".

How do I solve this problem? Any link with possible solutions is appreciated.

NationChirara, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Dwayne10 Win User
    OWA, ECP issues after exchange 2013 CU update 21

Hi All,

I seem to have run into an error after carrying out a CU update from 7 to 21. I cannot access the ECP and OWA. The upgrade had completed successfully, it had been run through the setup wizard.

I receive the following error when I try to access the exchange management shell

Would anyone be able to assist me with this issue?

Thanks

Dwayne

Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013 43746770-e05e-4742-9359-2fdcecb32487?upload=true.png

Dwayne10, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

OWA, ECP issues after exchange 2013 CU update 21

Hello

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, My name is Miguel T.

This problem occurs because one or more of the following conditions are true:

The Kerbauth module is configured incorrectly in Internet Information Services (IIS) in one of the following ways:

The Kerbauth module is displayed as a Managed module instead of as a Native module.

The Kerbauth module has been loaded on the Default website level (instead of, or in addition to, the PowerShell virtual directory).

The user does not have Remote PowerShell Enabled status.

The WSMan module entry is missing from the Global modules section of the ApplicationHost.config file that is in the following location:

C:\Windows\System32\Inetsrv\config\ApplicationHost.config

This causes the WSMan module to be displayed as a Managed module in the PowerShell virtual directory.

Note The WSMan Module entry may also be missing from the ApplicationHost.config file if the WinRM IIS Extension feature is installed on the server.

To know how to fix, please follow the steps in this support page:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-us/help/202830...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the steps did not help you try the following steps:

The Kerberos authentication needs to be configured on the PowerShell website on the Exchange Mailbox Server:

Establish a remote connection to the Exchange server in question.

Click Run and enter inetmgr.

Expand the server in the left-hand pane.

Expand the Sites and Default Web Site trees, and then click PowerShell.

Double-click Authentication under the IIS section.

Right-click on Windows Authentication, and then select Providers.

If the Negotiate:Kerberos item is not present, add it through the Available Providers dialog box.

I hope this information has been useful, please let me know if you still need assistance.

Miguelonky, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

1. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013 - Similar Threads - Fix Blank page

2. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  3. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  4. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  5. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  6. Windows Update page blank/keeps loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update page blank/keeps loading: Hello, i've encountered a problem where i can't open the windows update on settings since it's showing only a blank page that keeps loading. I've searched the problem but didn't find a fitting answer or a fix. Can someone explain me the problem? Here's a picture of the...
  7. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  8. Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages: Hi, I've had my computer for around 4 years. I've never seen this problem before. About 3 weeks ago, I started experiencing internet problems on my computer. It started not being able to join Minecraft servers. It gave me an error. But then I could only open Youtube. Then,...
  9. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP: When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and connected Sites. On the Event Viewer you will get the error 0x80040a02 (DSC_E_NO_SUITABLE_CDC). [IMG] The below solution if for...
  10. Exchange Server 2013 files

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange Server 2013 files: Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available. 79030