Windows 10: Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10?

Discus and support Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I know the question has been asked X times, but I'm asking it anyway. I've had a blue screen 4 times today, in the last few days also from time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanDerHase, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10?

Hi.

I know the question has been asked X times, but I'm asking it anyway.

I've had a blue screen 4 times today, in the last few days also from time to time, and I want to know how to fix them.

All the contributions that are already on the Internet Check I do not really, so if possible, please just express.

The error has often occurred with the reason "System Service Exception" and "Critical Process Died".

System:

- Ryzen 3 2200G

- RX570 4GB

- 8GB G.Skill 2400 MHz RAM (clocked down to 2133 MHz)

- 500GB WX500 SSD

-Asus B450F Gaming MB

Thank you and LG,

Jan.

:)

JanDerHase, Jun 9, 2020

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 9, 2020
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10?

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10?

1. Fix Bluescreen error WIN 10? - Similar Threads - Fix Bluescreen error

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fix Bluescreens

Fix Bluescreens: hello i got bluescreens since some days.the stop codes are: system_service_expetion, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALThese are the only BSOD stopcodes i get.I already tried to reset my pc and the bluescreens...
  6. Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix: New laptop, no antivirus other than Windows Defender, no new software installed that has ever given me issues on any other device. Bluescreen stopcode: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Microsoft support page has been of very little help. The computer is fully up-to-date no updates...
  7. Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix

Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix: New laptop, no antivirus other than Windows Defender, no new software installed that has ever given me issues on any other device. Bluescreen stopcode: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Microsoft support page has been of very little help. The computer is fully up-to-date no updates...
  8. Win 10 Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Bluescreen: Guys, I have a built PC for WFH fun with AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Radeon 16G RAM sitting on ASRock B450M Pro4 with a clean Win 10 installed on Kingston SSD 240G. Had this working fine for over a year but around July something started to keep crashing windows with all sorts of...
  9. Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Bluescreen of Death error: [ATTACH] Though there are many potential causes for SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE – 0x000000DA error, but incompatible hardware detection, and hardware recognition failing remain the top causes for this error. Another reason for this error is a system file corruption. This means that, if...
  10. Fix: BSOD ( Bluescreen of Death) Errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix: BSOD ( Bluescreen of Death) Errors Windows 10: This is applicable for Windows 10 PC in any build which cannot boot or go to Desktop Screen (Laptop/Desktop) Common Bluescreen Error : BSOD error codes: 0x0000000A This BSOD means that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL...