Windows 10: Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Another annoying Blue Screen error is BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER. This error is occurred due to an issue with the usbhub.sys, winusb.sys or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10

Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 bugcode_usb_driver-100x100.png
    Another annoying Blue Screen error is BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER. This error is occurred due to an issue with the usbhub.sys, winusb.sys or usbport.sys system driver file. This indicates that an error has occurred in a universal serial bus (USB) driver. Now, this driver is issued by [...]

This post Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Doogen Win User

BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER ERROR

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my laptop will blue screen and always say BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER ERROR almost everyday. I haven't been doing anything excessive on the laptop and there isn't a code such as "FX00000089" ect. The only thing it says is the
    USB error and when I look up the problem I only get fixes for previous Windows versions such as vista and 8.1. Anybody know a way to fix this?

Doogen, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10

1. Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue

2. Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER: Hey Yall,I have been getting this error a lot lately, which is probably due to my external SSD being my boot drive, and I'm hoping one of you is clever enough to help me. If there is any information that is needed to help please let me know....
  3. Fix Ndu.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Ndu.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The original Ndu.sys is an important part of Windows and rarely causes problems. The […] This article Fix Ndu.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error after you upgrade to Windows 10 […] This article Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting that after upgrading or updating Windows 10, when they boot […] This article Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The sdbus.sys file is located in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers, and it contains the code required to […] This article Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Bugcode_USB_Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcode_USB_Driver: so i keep getting this random error message recently and i've no idea whats causing it or how to fix it. My specs are as follows incase its relevent - Processor = AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 RAM = 16 GB Operating System=...
  8. Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While we are discussing the Blue Screen of Death errors, one of them is system file system file labeled as rtwlane.sys. This comes under the category of DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL stop errors. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to [...] This post...
  9. BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error

BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error: Hello, i need some help, i just did a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop and is getting 5 times per day the BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error with the blue screen crash. Attach de bug dump file 19109
  10. Constant BSOD, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Error

Constant BSOD, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Error: I installed Windows 10 a few days ago. Since then, my computer regularly restarts and says it's because of a BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error. This seems to only be a problem when I have my wireless keyboard and mouse attached through a wireless USB device. I have a Microsoft sculpt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbhub.sys stopcode