Windows 10: Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021

Discus and support Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This was published yesterday Wednesday, Nov 3. This may assist others with known app issues.Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormGeltz, Nov 4, 2021.

1. NormGeltz Win User

Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021

This was published yesterday Wednesday, Nov 3. This may assist others with known app issues.Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool

:)

NormGeltz, Nov 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021

1. Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021 - Similar Threads - Fix built apps

2. Snipping Tool is slow on Windows 11 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Snipping Tool is slow on Windows 11 [Fix]: [IMG]If your Snipping tool is slow to open or work in Windows 11/10, then this post will help you fix this issue. This issue can be frustrating because if you want to take screenshots of games or videos without pausing them, you cannot do that, as it opens slowly. Fix...
  3. Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor: I learned to include a pop up window when capturing screen using Snipping Tool, but I can't find a place to indicate the inclusion of a cursor. I'd like to include the cursor to emphasize the spot.Thanks, John...
  4. Snipping tool in Windows 11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool in Windows 11 not working: Hi there,I am facing an issue on windows 11. Snipping tool is not working. And it's asking to refresh and when i click on refresh it asks me to reset this pc. I can't do it as I have a lot of paid apps and documents.Please help me . Tried reinstalling, resetting the app and...
  5. Snipping tool in Windows 11 not working

Snipping tool in Windows 11 not working: Hi there,I am facing an issue on windows 11. Snipping tool is not working. And it's asking to refresh and when i click on refresh it asks me to reset this pc. I can't do it as I have a lot of paid apps and documents.Please help me . Tried reinstalling, resetting the app and...
  6. Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool Nov 3, 2021: This was published yesterday Wednesday, Nov 3. This may assist others with known app issues.Fix built-in apps don’t work in Windows 11, including Snipping Tool...
  7. Snipping tool not working on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not working on WINDOWS 11: Not responding even after a refresh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-not-working-on-windows-11/b4940f24-75ce-4ecc-b9b1-6e23af61f5bf
  8. Snipping tool not working on WINDOWS 11

Snipping tool not working on WINDOWS 11: Not responding even after a refresh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-not-working-on-windows-11/b4940f24-75ce-4ecc-b9b1-6e23af61f5bf
  9. Snipping Tool and some built-in apps might not open or work as expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool and some built-in apps might not open or work as expected: In Windows 11, version 21H2, starting on November 1, 2021, some users might be unable to open or use certain built-in Windows apps or parts of some built-in apps that have not installed KB5006746, released October 21, 2021. This is caused by an issue with a Microsoft digital...
  10. Snipping Tool and some built-in apps might not open or work as expected

Snipping Tool and some built-in apps might not open or work as expected: In Windows 11, version 21H2, starting on November 1, 2021, some users might be unable to open or use certain built-in Windows apps or parts of some built-in apps that have not installed KB5006746, released October 21, 2021. This is caused by an issue with a Microsoft digital...