Windows 10: Fix calendar import settings

Discus and support Fix calendar import settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhysixBen, Sep 15, 2020.

1. PhysixBen Win User

Fix calendar import settings

I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal account and not my school account where they belong. I can find no way to resolve this when import calendar events or in the outlook settings. Some posts on the internet suggest using a file "control mlcfg32.cpl" but I don't seem to have that on my system. This is a problem and I really do not want to delete all of my outlook accounts just so I can add calendar events.

:)

PhysixBen, Sep 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Calendar account import: Connecting to a service screen appears in foreign language

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the account and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Calendar app and click on Settings Icon.

• Click on Accounts and select the account that you have added.

• Click on Delete this account.

• Close and reopen the Calendar app and check if the language has changed.

• Now try to read the account and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Fix calendar import settings

Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-10-Help-cc72af58-c630-43a5-8d75-bcae851565f3

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Fix calendar import settings

1. Fix calendar import settings - Similar Threads - Fix calendar import

2. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  3. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  4. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  5. calendar settings

calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  6. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  7. Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app

Import URL calendars in Win10 calendar app: Hi there, I'm using Win10 and have a question about it's calendar functionality. For my personal calendar I use Google, and for work I'm using Asanas calendarexport-URL to display them in Google calendar. When I import the Google account into Win10, I only get the main...
  8. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: Hello. Can i get some assistance to set up a meeting scheduled in a different time zone from mine. The meeting is set at 20:00 GMT +8 on Tuesday , what will be the set time in West Africa ? and how can i save it in my calendar...
  9. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: I am trying to colour code my calendar entries on my laptop. I saw and earlier feed that reported MS had stopped this function on Windows 10. The advice given was to change the colour on the online version of the calendar. I went there. My online calendar is empty ... but my...
  10. Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar

Import CalDAV into Windows 10 Calendar: How would I import a CalDAV into the Windows 10 calendar? I'm logged in using my outlook account, but can't find an option to link a CalDAV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-caldav-into-windows-10-calendar/55310197-7d38-4276-a353-ea0f8486550a