Windows 10: Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering error 0x887c0032 – Can’t play Video or Audio on your Windows […] This article Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 14, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 14, 2020

2. My videos won't play and keep giving me this error code:0x887c0032

I have tons of precious videos and now when wanting to re-watch them this error code keeps showing up and the videos wont play, 0x887c0032

Aiden Ulyett, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Error 0x887c0032 on Movies and Tv app

Original Title: Error 0x887c0032

For the past few days whenever I try to play video on .movies and tv' app and music on 'groove' app i says
    CAN'T PLAY and shows a error code0x887c0032
    for every mp4 and mp3 files

please help me out asap

AlexanderAndoni, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10

1. Fix Can’t play Video or Audio, Error 0x887c0032 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Can’t play

2. Video and audio not playing in Windows 10 anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio not playing in Windows 10 anywhere: Hello. About a week ago, my laptop was unable to play any video or audio. All it needed was a restart, but after a few hours, it would do the same thing again. Basically, every few hours, all the video and audio ceases to play. It would load, but it just wouldn't play. I...
  3. Video and audio not playing in Windows 10 anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio not playing in Windows 10 anywhere: Hello. About a week ago, my laptop was unable to play any video or audio. All it needed was a restart, but after a few hours, it would do the same thing again. Basically, every few hours, all the video and audio ceases to play. It would load, but it just wouldn't play. I...
  4. Video and audio not playing in Windows 10 anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device: [ATTACH]Audio issue is one of the most common issues reported by users. Sometimes it […] This article Can’t play, Error 0xc00d36fa, We can’t find an audio device first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Can’t play audio or video files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t play audio or video files: For the last 3 days I haven’t been able to play audio files or videos on my windows 10 PC. Youtube takes minutes to load a single video, spotify won’t play songs and when I try to play a downloaded video/audio file nothing happens at all. What so weird about it is that I can...
  7. No video or audio playing on Wimdows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No video or audio playing on Wimdows 10: No video or audio playing on Windows 10: When I try to open troubleshooting the following message comes up I have looked at both audio and video drivers and system says I have latest version, can anyone help please...
  8. Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video and audio files are not playing on Windows 10: Video and audio file are not playing in Windows 10 I have tried every possible video and audio player the file working for 30 to 40 sec and stops. I am able to online video without any issue and play high end game but these two video and audio files are not playing. Please...
  9. No audio when playing video

No audio when playing video: I have no audio when playing video. This started with the most recent build to Windows 10, v.1809. All of the sound drivers have been updated (by Microsoft, when they took control of my computer). I can get the sound to work by running the audio playback troubleshooter...
  10. Audio play back with video

Audio play back with video: I have recorded a series of videos using window 10 camera and a Samson mic. When I play it back I can see the video and in the sound settings I can see the audio signal I just can't hear it. When I play a You Tube video I can see the volume signal in Sound settings I just...