Windows 10: Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are stuck because Google Chrome browser won’t open or launch or load web pages, then the chances are that either the Chrome files have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 12, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

WinClub, Sep 12, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC

1. Fix Chrome won’t open or launch on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Chrome won’t

2. Kodi won’t install or open on PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Kodi won’t install or open on PC [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Kodi is one of the best open-source media players. However, some Windows users are complaining that the player is not installing on their computer, and some users are saying that even though they can install Kodi, it is not launching on their system. In this article,...
  3. Ground Branch won’t launch or start on PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Ground Branch won’t launch or start on PC [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Ground Branch is a popular shooter video game that millions of gaming enthusiasts love to play. However, a lot of users have complained that they are unable to start the game on their PC. This could be caused due to several reasons like missing admin rights, infected...
  4. Fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderland won’t launch or not loading on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderland won’t launch or not loading on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This guide features different solutions to help you if Tiny Tina’s Wonderland won’t launch or is not loading on Windows PC. Tiny Tina’s wonderlands is a new action role-playing FPS video game available for Windows PC. It is the successor of the superhit game,...
  5. Fix Sims 4 not launching or opening on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sims 4 not launching or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are unable to open or launch The Sims 4 on your Windows 11/10 PC then this post is sure to help you resolve the issue. The Sims 4 is a popular social simulation game. However, many users have reported being unable to launch the game. Whenever they try launching...
  6. Hitman 3 won’t launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Hitman 3 won’t launch on Windows PC: [IMG]Hitman 3 is one of the most anticipated games coming from a franchise that has produced some epic titles. However, just like other new and demanding games Hitman 3 is facing some errors. In this article, we will be talking about one of them. We will be seeing how to fix...
  7. Apex Legend won’t launch on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Apex Legend won’t launch on PC: [ATTACH]If Apex Legend won’t open on PC then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will be seeing how to fix this issue and make Apex Legend start and run normally on your Windows 11/10 computer. Why won’t Apex Legend open on PC? There are multiple reasons why...
  8. Google Chrome won’t open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome won’t open: Since I’ve built my pc with Windows 10 Pro, Google Chrome wouldn’t open at all. I don’t know if this is Microsoft’s doing or what, but it’s really annoying. I’ve tried troubleshooting, I’ve tried reinstalling it dozens of times, but nothing ever works. A Chrome tab will pop...
  9. Windows Store won’t open – fix it

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Store won’t open – fix it: Last Updated on April 24, 2019The Windows Store wasn’t always around: it was born with the beginnings of Windows 8. It allowed Windows users to download “Metro Apps” – special Windows 8 apps that required a manual installation process. These apps were more akin to the apps...
  10. Apps won’t open/crash on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won’t open/crash on launch: I downloaded version 1809 update 2 days ago. I downlaod Halo Wars 2 from the microsoft store. Now when i try to open it crahses after 2 secs. The same thing is happening with MSI Kombuster. That app wont even launch. I have tried reinstalling and nothing is happening. One...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chroome wont open or launch on windows pc