Windows 10: Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You may have experienced a CLR20R3 error while launching an application in Windows 10. It can happen because of two reasons, a corrupted application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10

You may have experienced a CLR20R3 error while launching an application in Windows 10. It can happen because of two reasons, a corrupted application file or missing system components. Program has stopped working; Problem event name CLR20R3 Fix CLR20R3 error The error might look a bit complex but can be fixed with some simple solutions. […]

This article Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 2, 2021

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

Thanks,

The Users list compared to the Profile list you posted earlier tell me there is not an issue with Users (a known issue where there is a profile in the list, but not actual User folder).

The error code suggests corruption in the CBS manifest:
    Try these steps one at time until the issue is resolved or you run out of steps.

Is Windows activated?
    No? Activate Windows 10

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following line
    reg query HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /s
    If DisableWindowsUpdateAccess REG_DWORD 0x1

launch regedit
    navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
    change the value of DisableWindowsUpdateAccess to 0
    exit regedit
    exit Command Prompt

Launch Windows Update

Try the next suggestion if the issue is not resolved.

Restore health to the component store
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image
    Step 6. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:wim Command
    - OR -
    Step 7. To Use DISM /RestoreHealth /Source:esd Command
    Check System Files
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10
    Read the front material, then
    follow >> OPTION THREE <<
    To Run SFC /SCANNOW Command in Windows 10

If there are integrity issues reported on screen,
    Follow the instructions in >> OPTION FIVE <<
    To View Only the "SFC" Scan Results from the CBS.LOG

If there are no integrity errors, Launch Windows Update

Paste the following line into the address bar of File Explorer
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\TroubleshootingLaunch System and Security > Fix problems with Windows Update
    Press Advanced
    Select Run as administrator
    Press Next

Launch Windows Update

Automatically reset Windows Update components
    Download and run MS Windows Update diagnostic cab (direct download)

Launch Windows Update

Manually reset Windows Updates via batch file

Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10

Launch Windows Update

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10

CLR20r3

my computer will not connect to my phone I keep getting
    CLR20r3 error help needed

paulhollands, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10

1. Fix CLR20R3 error while launching an Application on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix CLR20R3 error

2. How to solve CLR20r3 error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve CLR20r3 error?: The software crashed and gave out this error message after I reboot the system long press the power button. It worked fine before.Problem signature:Problem Event Name:CLR20r3Problem Signature 01:Chromlab Touch.exeProblem Signature 02:6.0.0.35Problem Signature...
  3. How to solve CLR20r3 error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve CLR20r3 error?: The software crashed and gave out this error message after I reboot the system long press the power button. It worked fine before.Problem signature:Problem Event Name:CLR20r3Problem Signature 01:Chromlab Touch.exeProblem Signature 02:6.0.0.35Problem Signature...
  4. CLR20r3 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLR20r3 error: a few days ago i downloaded the minecraft trial version installer when i run it it stopped and popup a message from windows the error name is CLR20r3 i currently use windows 7 what shoud i do for fix this problem i trust on your community so please fix this issue and guide me...
  5. CLR20r3 error

CLR20r3 error: a few days ago i downloaded the minecraft trial version installer when i run it it stopped and popup a message from windows the error name is CLR20r3 i currently use windows 7 what shoud i do for fix this problem i trust on your community so please fix this issue and guide me...
  6. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  7. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  8. Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application

Error 0xc0000005 upon launching an Application: Hello,Upon trying to launch a few specific applications 3, they close themself without something popping up. On Event Viewer I say an Error with the Errorcode: 0xc0000005This is only for a few specific applications, nearly all other programs work fine.Name der fehlerhaften...
  9. Error launch application

Error launch application: I don't know if anyone here or not, but hope everyone shows me how to fix the error belowI have downloaded Dragon City on the Microsoft Store, but when I open Dragon City, the following error appears:Error launch applicationCan't create windowMore info:GLFWError #65542...
  10. Fix Explorer.exe Application error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Explorer.exe Application error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will understand the various known Explorer.exe Application Errors that some Windows users might encounter while restarting, shutting down or starting up their PC – and then recommend troubleshooting procedures that can aid Windows 10 users...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bannerlord launcher stopped working error CLR20r3 how to solve