Windows 10: Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup

Discus and support Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036 is being faced by many users even after many game patches. In this article, we will see how you can fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup

Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup Warzone-dev-error-6036.png
    The Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036 is being faced by many users even after many game patches. In this article, we will see how you can fix this error even if you don’t have a technical lineage. Why am I seeing Dev Error 6036 in Call of Duty Warzone? To put it simply, […]

This article Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021
  2. SoFine409 Win User

COD Warzone Error 6036

Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution.
    The fixes here didn’t work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC – HITC

Update: Problem solved. Turns out he was trying to run COD Warzone from an external USB3 enclosure. Needless to say that didn’t work. One of his friends told him that the 2TB internal HDD on his new Dell G5 wasn’t suitable for installing programs so he used an external HDD. On my advice he uninstalled Warzone from the external HDD, installed on the internal HDD and all is well.

SoFine409, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup

Micrófono no funciona en COD Warzone PC

Hola,

tengo un problema con el mic en COD Warzone. Hasta hace unos días funcionaba de forma intermitente, pero ahora ya no funciona definitivamente.

He probado cada configuración posible y nada.

El launcher de Blizzard lo reconoce perfectamente, pero al entrar al juego, ni siquiera aparece el icono del micrófono en el personaje. Puedo oír a los demás, pero yo, por más que hablo, no pasa nada.

Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?

Gracias!

CristianInostroza, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup

1. Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 6036 on startup - Similar Threads - Fix COD Warzone

2. Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone: [IMG]This post features solutio ns to fix Dev Error 5523 on CoD, MW and Warzone. When this error occurs, users may experience sudden crashes, freezing screens, or get kicked out of the game. Fortunately, you can follow some simple steps to fix the error. What causes Dev Error...
  3. Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix the Error Code 4 in CoD Warzone. Call of Duty Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game that was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. But users have recently complained that the error code 4 keeps...
  4. Fix COD Dev Error 6032 on Xbox and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix COD Dev Error 6032 on Xbox and PC: [ATTACH]COD is one of the most popular games, it has not just one version but there are various COD versions downloaded and played religiously. However, a lot of these gamers have started complaining about weird issues. As per the reports, COD Dev Error 6032 keeps popping up...
  5. How to fix Warzone Dev Error 6634

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Warzone Dev Error 6634: [IMG]As of late, many Call Of Duty, Warzone players are reporting the following error message: Fatal Error DEV ERROR 6634 To contact customer service support, go to https://www.support.activision.com/mordernwarfare In this article, we are going to see how to fix COD Warzone...
  6. cod ghost startup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cod ghost startup error: it says, iw6s64_ship.exe - Entry Point Not FoundThe procedure entry point SteamUserStats could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Call of Duty Ghost\iw6sp64_ship.exe.need help please, the game was working days ago...
  7. COD warzone crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  8. COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone: yes i currently own windows 10 but for some reason everytime i go to run a compatabilty test it doesnt allow me to run windows 10 its says 8 and very frustrating please help...
  9. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop: I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin. I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti. I deactivated the firewall...
  10. COD Warzone Error 6036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Error 6036: Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution. The fixes here didnt work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC HITC 159510