Windows 10: Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC

Discus and support Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Control, a third-person shooter with an action-adventure theme is quite popular among players because of its distinctive playstyle. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC

Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC control-crashing.jpg
    Control, a third-person shooter with an action-adventure theme is quite popular among players because of its distinctive playstyle. However according to some users, the game crashes at startup. In this post, we will discuss this issue and see what you can do to resolve it. So, if Control keeps crashing or freezing on your system, […]

This article Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2022

2. Xbox 360 controller keeps connecting/disconnecting

My xbox controller keeps connecting/disconnecting, I hear the audio notification from Windows 10 that it's connected then disconnected constantly. I'm trying to play rocket league but my controller keeps going on/off. I've tried different ports front and rear on my PC and disabling USB power saving and selective suspend settings. The controller itself is fine, I swapped with my brother, mine stays connected on his, his on mine has the same problem. Any ideas?

SouthOfHere, Aug 3, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 3, 2022
  4. vinceip Win User

Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Control keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC - Similar Threads - Fix Control keeps

2. PC keeps crashing/freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing/freezing.: First off I want to thank you for your time and assistance.For months I've been dealing with my comp crashing maybe once a day and it was annoying but I could deal with it. Here lately it has been crashing multiple times within a couple hours and still getting different BSOD...
  3. Pc keeps freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing/crashing: Title says it all... My pc keeps freezing/crashing randomly multible times a day..... i suspect that its my GPU but im not sure it has done this since summer of 22. bough pc 02/22I link my mini dump to this post so if someone can analyse it and tell me what my problem is and...
  4. Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]Mordhau, a combat game, has been giving trouble to their gamers by causing performance issues. According to these gamers, Mordhau keeps crashing or freezing on their Windows computer. There are various reasons for the same, one of them could be the lack of power...
  5. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  6. Spellbreak keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Spellbreak keeps crashing, disconnecting or freezing on PC: [IMG]According to some users, Spellbreak is crashing or freezing on PC. It is a good shooting video game, yet, gamers are facing compatibilities issues while playing the game. If you want to know how to fix it, then this is the article for you, we are going to see some...
  7. Fix Fortnite keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Does Fortnite keep crashing or freezing on your Windows 11/1 PC? If so, the suggestions mentioned in this post may help you fix it. Many gamers have experienced this problem while launching or playing Fortnite. Before purchasing or installing a game, it is suggested...
  8. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...
  9. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...
  10. Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Controller Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Xbox console or PC: [ATTACH]Xbox is a cherished and prized possession for those who’re into gaming. Gaming is exciting with this console. But what if the Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? In fact, it can happen with Windows PC as well, as the controller works with it too. Many Xbox users and...