Windows 10: Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

Discus and support Fix cropped and zoomed in screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My screen display suddenly became cropped, zoomed in, and blurry. The far right/left sides of my screen not in the screenshot are black and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MakiHayakawa1, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

Fix cropped and zoomed in screen 591f8da6-b82c-4ca1-8846-21d5ea76ebd3?upload=true.png

My screen display suddenly became cropped, zoomed in, and blurry. The far right/left sides of my screen not in the screenshot are black and I can't move my cursor there. I did not change anything in my settings. The only thing that was different today was using a new usb cord for my drawing tablet. I was just doing regular stuff on Chrome when my computer froze and restarted all of a sudden. When I turned it back on, the screen was messed up. Restarting didn't help. Computer: YOGA 710-11IKP Signature Edition

:)

MakiHayakawa1, Mar 16, 2021

2. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images.

Fix cropped and zoomed in screen [​IMG]

My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the picture zooms out and if I crop the picture and save to file it looks like this:

I don't want to crop the original file to get the zoomed image but rather I want a program that when I hit the keyboard + symbol and the picture zooms out I want to be able to right click on the zoomed out picture and save it as Lossless compression just how it looks on screen. If I simply try to save the above zoomed out image directly above to file and then open it it does not reflect the zoomed out image but rather the same, original image that is it looks like the first image I posted.

I played around with the tools a bit in FSViewer and I did not see a way to do this. Suggestions welcome. I suppose Photoshop would be an answer but that is out of the question. I wonder if the versatile GIMP can easily do what I want. TIA.

phaedruspress, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

Take another screenshot when zoomed...
    (looks cropped cuz the whole spiel wouldn't fit on my screen!)

Edwin, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

Thanks! I must have known that was an option at some time and even though I have taken screen shots of the whole screen using just that keyboard combination I always thought that the zoomed screen shot of a picture would somehow degrade the quality of the picture in some manner.

phaedruspress, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Fix cropped and zoomed in screen

1. Fix cropped and zoomed in screen - Similar Threads - Fix cropped zoomed

2. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  3. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work: i was just playing my game casually yesterday evening and as i was changing the games resolution it put me on a white screen then booted me to home, the screen incredibly zoomed in. i tried booting into safe mode but it wouldn’t fix anything as all of my apps were in the way...
  4. pc screen is really zoomed and no fixes work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen crop issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen crop issue: Hi,Can anyone help me to understand and get rid of this issue.Some times my desktop screen got cropped not exactly cropped, but 20% smaller from the right. I if I maximize all my windows Firefox, Chrome or Explorer. Basically right edge of the screen squared from the right...
  6. Screen crop issue

Screen crop issue: Hi,Can anyone help me to understand and get rid of this issue.Some times my desktop screen got cropped not exactly cropped, but 20% smaller from the right. I if I maximize all my windows Firefox, Chrome or Explorer. Basically right edge of the screen squared from the right...
  7. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  8. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  9. How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File: While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images. [img] My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the...
  10. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...