Windows 10: Fix Czech language on every site

Discus and support Fix Czech language on every site in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get my G. Chrome back to normal? Every time I do a search, the landing page for every website is in Czech. I have run malware, adware, virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatP1017, Dec 26, 2019.

1. PatP1017 Win User

Fix Czech language on every site

How can I get my G. Chrome back to normal? Every time I do a search, the landing page for every website is in Czech.

I have run malware, adware, virus scans, dumped the corrupted Chrome and downloaded again, but no change. Any more suggestions?

:)

PatP1017, Dec 26, 2019

2. Czech language speech for Lumia 520

Czech language is available on speech function for Lumia 520? I cannot find an official list and on the phone list looks it isn't available... If not there is any way to download it? thank you in advance for the support.

StefanoPraga, Dec 26, 2019
  3. grschinon Win User
    czech language

Language packs are not available to the public. Only a Nokia Care Point has the necessary software to install this for you.

You'll have to call your nearest Nokia Care Point and ask them if they can install a Czech language pack and, if so, how much it'll cost. The absence of Czech language support in a phone intended for the UK market is not a fault in the phone, so it is not
    covered by the warranty.

grschinon, Dec 26, 2019
  4. jubikman Win User

czech language

is it possible to download czech language to a nokia E72 phone bought in the uk ?

thanks a lot

jubikman, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix Czech language on every site - Similar Threads - Fix Czech language

2. Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube: it originally started with me not being able to start a game client, so i tried to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi, i tried restarting my laptop and i even went on youtube and tried something relating to the dns ipv4 and putting in 8888 and 8844 and it still doesnt work....
  3. Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube: it originally started with me not being able to start a game client, so i tried to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi, i tried restarting my laptop and i even went on youtube and tried something relating to the dns ipv4 and putting in 8888 and 8844 and it still doesnt work....
  4. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  5. Cortana in czech republic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in czech republic: Good day,So today i tried cortana and it failedi saw that cortana isnt in my region available.i tried downloading english United states.but it doesnt wanna download.please help...
  6. Cortana in czech republic

in Cortana
  7. Windows 10 Version 18363.1316 - System language keeps changing between UK English and Czech.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Version 18363.1316 - System language keeps changing between UK English and Czech.: Hi, I am hoping a Windows Guru can help me with the below. I have two laptops. Both are linked to my Microsoft OneDrive account, but I don't know if that is relevant. One laptop is used exclusively by myself System language = UK English. No one else has access to this...
  8. Missing Czech QUERTY keyboard under the language option

Missing Czech QUERTY keyboard under the language option: I just acquired a new notebook, making no changes to installation. There is missing option of choosing the QUERTY keyboard under the Czech language. There is just the default QUERTZ one....
  9. Change language for all site

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change language for all site: Hello I live in Belgium and when you go on the Internet the sites are either in French or Dutch depending on the language of the PC or browser I guess. I would like to put Windows in English but when I do that, the websites I visit are in Dutch and I speak Frencch Is...
  10. W10 keeps installing by itself another language - Czech (QWERTZ)

W10 keeps installing by itself another language - Czech (QWERTZ): Hi, I use two keyboards languages - English and Czech (QWERTY). Windows 10 at least once per day installs third language Czech (QWERTZ). How can I stop this? I live in Czech Republic so my computer region is obviously set to Czech Rep., is that cousing this problem?...