Windows 10: Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

Discus and support Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Fix this Microsoft.... I was fixing our family laptop and I went to safe mode and reset it by choosing the No Data Loss Option... After a few minutes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JustBeingUnkn0wn, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

Fix this Microsoft.... I was fixing our family laptop and I went to safe mode and reset it by choosing the No Data Loss Option... After a few minutes, It went back to work again... But When I went to The File Explorer all my Files Are GONE as in G.O.N.E KABLAMOO

Plss fix it... My dad's gonna kill me Need Hellppp!!!!

:)

JustBeingUnkn0wn, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Convert Windows 10 from Legacy BIOS to UEFI without Data Loss  

Here it is:

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Vijay B Win User

Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

Catastrophic Loss of Programs and Data with upgrade to Windows 10. Is compensation from Windows warranted?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Did you upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows updates or ISO?

If you have upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows 10, then you will not lose any data. I would suggest you to check if the data and files are available in Windows.old folder. If you have performed a clean install from ISO, then the data cannot be retrieved
    unless if you have a backup of the data.

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

1. Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data - Similar Threads - Fix Data Loss

2. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss without any intervention: Dear Team, I have HP Laptop EliteBook SN: 5CG94979Z8 , we found that the laptop performance is not fine, we updated Google Chrome and reset TCP IP Network Driver and restart the laptop. After restart we found that the data on D has been disappeared and partition D become...
  3. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  4. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  5. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Reinstalling Windows 10 Without Data Loss

Reinstalling Windows 10 Without Data Loss: Hi, I recently have needed to reinstall windows 10. I tried using the media creation tool from Microsoft. Doing this led to me getting stuck in an automatic repair loop which eventually I managed to get out of. I still now need to reinstall windows but I don't want to use...
  7. Install Windows 10 without losing data

Install Windows 10 without losing data: Hello there, on friday our customers laptop Asus, Windows 10 couldn't start properly. That was the error message. After a few restarts it booted into the uefi directly. But we can't wipe the device and do a fresh install, because there's data that need to be recovered. So...
  8. Reset windows 10 without losing data

Reset windows 10 without losing data: Can i reset windows 10 without losing personal data and apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-data/9f42eba2-29d3-4dd1-8aea-d11ab71794ed
  9. Reset my windows without losing my data

Reset my windows without losing my data: When I Update my windows it shows that your computer is running in audit mode. and in registry editor it shows this, please help me in resetting my windows settings.[ATTACH]...
  10. BSOD - fix without losing data

BSOD - fix without losing data: I had the awful issue with the power cable not being recognised on my laptop. This has happened before and a restore worked. This time it didn't, so I uninstalled the drivers for the charger, and restarted the computer as they will then reinstall. It stated to shut down and...