Windows 10: Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages

Discus and support Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Discord is one of the most popular messaging and voice chat apps. It has thousands of users across the globe and is especially popular among... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages

Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages fix-discord-error-messages.png
    Discord is one of the most popular messaging and voice chat apps. It has thousands of users across the globe and is especially popular among the gaming community. Gamers love to join different servers and play with their hearts out with some of the best players across the globe. However, calling it error-free would be […]

This article Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 5, 2021
  2. MINDustry Win User

Need help fixing Error code: 0x81000033

Here. And yes, the problem is Figure A. What do I do now? Step by step.

Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages [​IMG]

MINDustry, Aug 5, 2021
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages

Dual error message not fixed

i only get one message. i enabled log to file, created folder for it, then to test the error message, i deleted the folder, to prompt the error message, of which i got one. Ver 1.20.0

Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages 1bdcFLs.jpg

jboydgolfer, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages

1. Fix Discord Error Codes and Messages - Similar Threads - Fix Discord Error

2. error message with error code: 0x89235107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message with error code: 0x89235107: Hey! So i’m trying to login to the ‘Minecraft Launcher’ on PC and i click login to microsoft and it loads up an xbox pop up but then later gives me another popup message saying “GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working”and when i click close program, the xbox popup later...
  3. error message with error code: 0x89235107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message with error code: 0x89235107: Hey! So i’m trying to login to the ‘Minecraft Launcher’ on PC and i click login to microsoft and it loads up an xbox pop up but then later gives me another popup message saying “GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working”and when i click close program, the xbox popup later...
  4. Error Codes or Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Codes or Messages: I am reaching out to the community for assistance and guidance in resolving this issue. If you have encountered a similar problem with the same Microsoft product or have expertise in troubleshooting Microsoft products, your insights and recommendations would be highly...
  5. Error Codes or Messages

Error Codes or Messages: I am reaching out to the community for assistance and guidance in resolving this issue. If you have encountered a similar problem with the same Microsoft product or have expertise in troubleshooting Microsoft products, your insights and recommendations would be highly...
  6. Discord Awaiting Endpoint error [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Discord Awaiting Endpoint error [Fixed]: [IMG]When trying to join the voice channel to communicate with our peers, Discord keeps waiting for the endpoint and doesn’t establish the required connection. In this post, we will talk about the same and see what should be done if we see Awaiting Endpoint in Discord. How do...
  7. Error message error code 224003

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message error code 224003: I'm having a lot of trouble watching videos on Twitter. Today I got the message about error code 224003. Is there something I need to fix or is there something wrong with the video.. Thank you Kathy...
  8. error message Code: 0x000001F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message Code: 0x000001F4: I received a free game pass several days ago. Whenever I search a game that is included in the pass, click "get" and an error message shows up. Code: 0x000001F4 "try that again. something happened on our end, waiting a bit might help." I won't be able to renew the pass once...
  9. Discord Errors

Discord Errors: I'm trying to delete a folder for the app Discord, but it claims to be open on another program, which isn't true. This is extremely aggravating and I'm very angry with this. I cannot download Discord or delete the Discord folder, and I want to know why....
  10. Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The isDone.dll error message sometimes seen in Windows 10 is related to the incomplete installation of PC games or files of larger size. As we know, games with good graphics and fast play are resource intensive and consume much storage space. As [...] This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord run error 0xc000003e